Love to stay at this hotel when visiting Burlington. It's walking distance to downtown and has a great view of Lake Champlain. Hotel is up to date, clean and friendly. Parking is a bit of a hassle becuase of construction near by that seems to never end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Burlington Harbor is located just steps away from Lake Champlain, Burlington Town Center, and the Church Street Marketplace . It is ideal for business or pleasure with spacious, thoughtful guest rooms,indoor pool, soaking tub, fitness facility, hi speed internet, flat screen HD TV's, in-room movies, and a business center which all combine to make the Courtyard Burlington Harbor the right choice for your lodging needs. Also on property, is our restaurant, Bleu Northeast Seafood, which offers fresh local and regional cuisine. The Bar at Bleu is open daily, with wine, local beers, and craft cocktails. Guestrooms and bathrooms echo Vermont's serene beauty, blending form and function for maximum comfort and productivity. Art by Vermont photographer Shayne Lynn. Cherrywood furnishings. Autumnal colors. Pure Vermont air suffusion. Comfortable linens, warm comforters, premium mattresses, oversized tubs, walk-in showers. Fat fluffy towels, Wired and wireless internet, Multi-line phones. Places for work, spaces for rest. Revitalizing sanctuaries that serve you like no others. Simply and beautifully incomparable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Burlington Harbor Hotel Burlington
- Courtyard Burlington Harbor
- Burlington Marriott
- Burlington Courtyard