“Very Nice Hotel - Close to everything in Burlington” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Burlington
“Very Nice Hotel - Close to everything in Burlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Love to stay at this hotel when visiting Burlington. It's walking distance to downtown and has a great view of Lake Champlain. Hotel is up to date, clean and friendly. Parking is a bit of a hassle becuase of construction near by that seems to never end.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
los angeles
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

First let me say that the hotel itself is deserving of more stars. It was newer and the rooms were a good size, nice bathtub. But I'm rating on the experience I had.
I went to Burlington for the first to visit an old friend living there. I could've stayed with him but I really wanted to stay on the lake so he recommended this hotel or the Hilton next door. I chose this one.
I booked well in advance for 3 nights in a lake view room which obviously costs more and that's fine. AS LONG AS I CAN SEE THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!! I was on the 3rd floor, which is really the 2nd floor because the main floor is called 2. I had a very nice view of trees. I couldn't even see the lake over them. Just some water through them. You should sell "lake view" and "partial lake view" because If someone is staying 3 nights and pays for a lake view room, they should be able to see the lake.It's not fair that someone on a higher floor is getting this awesome view of the lake and paying the same price as a person who can't see the lake because of the line of trees in front.
Maybe you should start offering "lake view" and "partial lake view"
Had I actually been able to see the lake and the front desk service had been better( I'm not getting started on that since I realize it's a Marriott and not a Four Seasons) I'd give it 4 stars but unfortunately I can't see ever staying here again.

Room Tip: If you want to see the lake ask for a high floor
Guernsey, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently on our honeymoon. Even though I do not recall telling the hotel it was our honeymoon they had arranged lovely cheeses and wine for our room which was a very thoughtful touch. We were located in a king jacuzzi suite with a Lakeview. The room, although a little corporate is large and clean with a fantastic view of the lake. The location of the hotel is excellent and within walking distance to everything within the town.

We enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay again if in Burlington.

Room Tip: Definitely a Lakeview room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

What an enjoyable staff. Everyone we came into contact with was darling and so accommodating. Rooms were clean, the place was quiet - even with a wedding going on downstairs. An overall wonderful experience and nice location to downtown quaint shops etc.

• Stayed May 2013
Laval, Québec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We were there last year and the room was not clean, pizza in the fridge, dirty towel on the floor.
I wrote about it and the Manager, Mr. Carton got in touch with me and said whow sorry he was and invited us again.
This time, the room was clean and everything in the hotel was great.
The bar, the restaurant, and the service at the desk.
Thank you Mr. Carton for your interest in our wellbeing.

R. Rousseau
Laval Québec

Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Marriott Courtyard Burlington Harbor is a great hotel in a perfect location if you are spending time in downtown Burlington. The hotel is one block away from the entrance to Waterfront Park and only three blocks away from the Church Street Marketplace. We parked our car when we arrived on Friday afternoon and never needed it again until we left on Sunday afternoon as you can walk just about anywhere.

Our room was a king suite and while the view was of the parking garage the room itself was beautiful and functional. We enjoyed the full living room, the wet bar with a refrigerator and microwave and the very large bathroom with a separate shower and whirlpool tub.

The staff couldn’t have been nicer and more willing to make our stay great. Mike valet parked our car on Friday then showed up the next day behind the front desk and was quick with excellent restaurant suggestions and directions. The entire staff was just a friendly as Mike and made us feel welcome.

The buffet breakfast that we enjoyed each morning had many wonderful options and the wait staff never let our coffee cups go unattended. Unlike other Courtyards I have stayed in the bar was fully stocked and was a great place to grab a quick glass of wine before heading out or to bring up to the room.

I highly recommend the Marriott Courtyard Burlington Harbor.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I booked 9 rooms for my daughter's graduation this past weekend. They were so accomodating making sure everyone was in the correct rooms. Everyone we ran into said hello and asked if we needed anything. Everyone enjoyed their stay and the rooms were very comfortable and we had an amazing view of the lake and a big shower. My in laws had dinner there and they said it was very good and our breakfast was delicious with homemade bread from a local bakery.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 9th floor looking out at the lake 903.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Harbor? Share your experiences!