Up in Burlington for the mardi gras parade and all that. Good time. The room was really clean and very up to date. Great pool - great gym. Had a couple good draft beers at the bar which has a warm fire...all in all it made for a good home base for the weekend with plenty of things to do eat and drink nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Burlington Harbor is located just steps away from Lake Champlain, Burlington Town Center, and the Church Street Marketplace . It is ideal for business or pleasure with spacious, thoughtful guest rooms, a hot buffet breakfast (for a charge), indoor pool, soaking tub, fitness facility, hi speed internet, flat screen HD TV's, in-room movies, and a business center which all combine to make the Courtyard Burlington Harbor the right choice for your lodging needs. Guestrooms and bathrooms echo Vermont's serene beauty, blending form and function for maximum comfort and productivity. Art by Vermont photographer Shayne Lynn. Cherrywood furnishings. Autumnal colors. Pure Vermont air suffusion. Comfortable linens, warm comforters, premium mattresses, oversized tubs, walk-in showers. fat fluffy towels, Wired and wireless internet, Multi-line phones. Places for work, spaces for rest. Revitalizing sanctuaries that serve you like no others. Simply and beautifully incomparable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Burlington Harbor Hotel Burlington
- Courtyard Burlington Harbor
- Burlington Marriott
- Burlington Courtyard