We decided to stay in the brand new luxury boutique to treat ourselves for our second honeymoon. What a horrible decision.
- Not clean.
- No Refrigerator (though there was a big hole where it should be)
- Poorly stocked coffee area.
- No Room Service (though I could go downstairs and get mediocre food from the “restaurant” and then have them spill all the food in the bottom of the paper bag)
- No ATM (they sent me next door to The Marriott Courtyard)
- No soda, juice, etc (they sent me next door to the Marriott again. SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED AT THE MARRIOTT)
- Only one “restaurant” consisting of 4 or 5 card tables (when they advertise two restaurants on their website. They now have changed their website to say the other is opening in September. But it showed opening in July when I booked my room in August)
- No working TV (it took 1-2 hours to come replace the remote)
- Very poor service (No assistance with luggage. No one answering phones. No one to help with any of my issues.)
The hotel does not have all the amenities yet but are still charging as if they do. I asked one manager and he told me that they would not be raising their rates when they have the amenities in place. That seems rather unfair.