“First maple latte” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #74 of 210 Restaurants in Burlington
Albany, Oregon
“First maple latte”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

My fiancée and I found New Moon while exploring Burlington for the first time. The atmosphere and menu selections were right up our alley. We each enjoyed a latte (my first ever maple latte) and a sweet. The coffee was superb and the sweets were so rich I had trouble finishing mine (but I did!) Like any other unique coffee house, the prices are higher. Looking at the lunch salads I would definitely come back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Burlington, Vermont
“Health and Busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had lunch with a friend at New moon and the choices were excellent with fresh salads, hearty sandwiches and soups, and appealing desserts. This is WoFi heaven for students and others. Nearly every table had a laptop user.

Food is good and you carry your own food to a table from a central prep/serving area.

Have been here before and the quality remains hig with friendly food preparers.

Visited April 2014
Vermont
“Good, but not this last time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'm a local, and New Moon has always been one of my favorite places since they first opened. Though a little on the pricey side, I've always received really good service and good. The atmosphere is fantastic, and there's always lots of room for seating. Make sure you check out the lighting fixtures - really cool. I was there two weeks ago with a friend, and had a wonderful cobb salad. They even replaced the salad dressing with a just olive oil and balsamic vinegar as I requested. However, I went there today and had a bowl of chicken sausage soup. My friend had the same, except it was a cup of soup and sandwich. There was one piece of chicken sausage in his cup of soup, and bowl had three pieces, and it was very bland, and so unlike anything I've ever had there - really just plain boring soup. So my recommendation is to never order the chicken sausage soup, but everything else there is quite good. Also, the bathrooms are not kept up. I was there at 12:30 pm, and they needed some attention. I gave it $$ because it's casual, but you could get a better meal with service at other places.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The New Moon does a lunch menu of salad, sandwiches and soup. Sanwiches are made to order and are wonderful, they also have gluten free bread and cakes which is a great find for me.

Visited October 2013
Caledonia, Michigan
“Warm Atmosphere, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Have been to Moon several times in the past year and always have been so impressed with the service and food. The first time I walked in it felt very cozy and inviting, and the food was a bonus. Breakfast egg dishes are unique, the scrambles are cooking in a round mold and are delicious. The pastries are top notch, but if you don't get a cupcake....you have blown it! They are fantastic, and the neat thing is they are not super huge even though the flavor is unique and incredible. My daughter loves the smoothies, you can special order, and the large dining area is a great place to sit, read, surf the wifi net. For later in the day they have great fresh salads and made to order sandwiches. If you get to Burlington, stop in and get full at New Moon. It Rocks.

Visited August 2013