“Simply Irresistable!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Potsdam, New York
“Simply Irresistable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I don't know how they managed to fit in our good-sized group on a busy Sunday morning, but they did. The wait staff were friendly, and made excellent recommendations. The food was delectable, both hearty and flavorful. We will certainly go back, and yes, it is worth waiting for.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
“Wait for it, if you must. The outside lines are worth every minute.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Fortunately, I was dining alone, so I avoided the line and went straight to the counter. For brunch.

Perfect eggs. The best home fries/house potatoes I've ever had. Always hot coffee. Organic jam.

I would've stayed for lunch but I was stuffed.

Bravo, Penny!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went on a whim and was very happy. Offerings were great and the food was fresh and relatively fast. Something for everyone there, will definitly go back next time I'm in BVT

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vienna, Austria
“Excellent breakfast/brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is the place to go for a real American breakfast - better than most Americans have at home! I went with two locals, who often go here for breakfast before heading to work. However, there is usually a long line, so they called in advance to reserve a table (and we still had to wait). Since there were three of us, I had the chance to taste more than I could have ordered myself. Everything was delicious.

We had Buckwheat Pancakes (3 for $7.00), Cinnamon Raisin French Toast ($7.00), and the Belber Combo ($10.25), which is 2 French Toast or Pancakes, 2 eggs any style, Choice of Home Fries, Ham, Bacon or Sausage on the side. Since we couldn't get enough, we also ordered Banana Bread with Maple-Walnut Cream Cheese ($3.50) and the small Fresh Fruit Plate ($3.50).

I will definitely go here again when I'm back in Burlington.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Laurium, Michigan
“Just what we were hoping for.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We were hoping for a late breakfast/brunch at noon before we had to board our flight. We went with a local who had stated that this was her favorite place for breakfast. We did have a 40 minute wait, but this was not a problem for us as we went for a walk.

Great choices and we were all pleased. Service was wonderful. Will be returning to this restaurant if/when I get back to Burlington.

• Visited August 2013