“local beers, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“local beers, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We enjoy especialy the 6 beers testing tray. the food was good and waitress very kind.
We will come back for sure !

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Beware of the Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

During my recent visit to Burlington VT we settled on this place for dinner. There are so many choices if you are visiting that I must caution you from the food. The beer and atmosphere was just fine. The food was not and for their prices I was deeply disappointed for my friend whom was picking up the tab on this one. She ordered a veggie wrap and I had a sandwich and we split a pasta special. The sandwich and wrap were soggy. The spinach and cheese ravioli special which I would have assumed came with a white sauce came with a red sauce. That would have been fine had it not tasted like it was just dumped from a can. We dined on a Monday night and it was not busy. I cannot imagine how bad the food is if the cooks and waitstaff get into the weeds.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Flemington, New Jersey
“Inexpensive, good beer options, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

They have many draft (and bottled) beer options, and we enjoyed what we chose.

Food was good. Simple, straightforward, and cheap. Just what we wanted that evening.

Visited July 2014
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“Great Food, Strange Seating Process”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We visited on a very busy Saturday and had a short wait to be seated. During that time, many tables were unassigned and I think the hostess was just overwhelmed. The service staff was right on target and everything moved smoothly after we were seated, The food was excellent and we returned a second time for another round. The location of this pub is perfect for shopping, stopping and shopping again. Great place!

Visited July 2014
Bakersfield, Vermont
“Blandest pub beer I have ever had.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went there with my wife and son, asked to sit outside on the patio, there was four empty tables outside. Waitress said the tables were reserved so we would have to sit inside for about fifteen to twenty minutes. We sat at the bar near the window. It had to be 85 degrees at the bar with no air conditioning. We had the crabbiest bartender ever. It must have been the heat. When it was our time to sit outside our waitress sat us at one of the four tables that had been empty for the whole time we were there. We were able to watch the tables from the bar. When the outside waitress waited on us, my son asked if the bar served beer other than their own and she said they only serve their own brews. I would think the bar would at least serve bottled beer. My son commented he chose not to drink their beer because it all taste flat like it has no carbonation. I do agree with him about their beer, it is the flattest tasting pub beer in the area. A lot of local brewery's are blowing this place away. I think it's time Vt pub and brewery pick up the pace .

• Visited July 2014