“I went twice in 2 days!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
East Islip, New York
“I went twice in 2 days!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I loved it here at night! The bartenders were so nice, and they make great drinks! It wasnt overly crowded, and it was very entertaining!

Visited October 2013

Arlington, Massachusetts
“A hearty lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had a Reuben with Russian Dressing on the side and my friend had a salad with steak on top. Food was good quality, service was quick, and they had no problems with our special request. While it was nothing fancy, it is a place I would return. We sat inside which was like a sports bar but they did have outside seating as well. My friend called them the 'best french fries ever!'

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albany, New York
“Church Street Tavern”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice place to stop for a drink and some bar food. The menu has some fun burgers and salads to choose from and the outdoor setting is lots of fun. Service was good and the meal was very relaxing.

Visited September 2013
Belfast, Maine
“Good Pub in Downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Burlington is a happening city. It has much to offer that a city of its size rarely can provide. One of its wonderful features is a very varied dining scene. Recently I was exploring the Church Street Pedestrian Mall, a wonderful highlight in downtown. I didn't need fancy food, just some basic pub grub. The Church Street Tavern fit the bill. Outside dining is one of their options and a very friendly and helpful hostess, Olivia helped create the good pub vibe. She also had welcome suggestions about the other restaurants in the area. It started to rain, so I ended up inside but enjoyed a good sandwich and great french fries. The bar featured many local beers on tap and a wide array of specialty drinks as well. There were also plenty of non-alcoholic options for the non-drinkers. A worthy option when out and about in downtown Burlington.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Vermont
“Worst service I have ever received”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went in for lunch at 2:15pm on what appeared to be a regular day of traffic/occupancy. Our server was absolutely horrific. It took him 30 minutes to fetch us drinks. Another 30 to place our order. He apologized once for the wait (and at that point it was 3:15pm and we were the only ones eating there). Once our orders were placed we waited, annnd waited and waited. Finally, our food came out, which to our surprise was still hot. Receiving and paying the bill was another hassle within itself. Overall, worst lunch experience to date. Will not return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere