“A wonderful unique Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Made INN Vermont Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burlington
Made INN Vermont Bed and Breakfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Port Washington, New York
“A wonderful unique Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Made Inn Vermont… I had no idea such a place existed! We got to enjoy the hot-tub, widow’s walk, and when I drank too much, the sauna! It’s BYOB, and Vermont has the best brews. The food? My taste buds were begging for more. The service? Quirky, yet comfortable and accommodating!
We went to Stowe, Waterbury (for fresh Heady Topper), and the Islands. Vermont has no shortage of fun things to do, and we feel our vacation could have lasted for another two weeks!
We stayed in room 905, and it had vinyl records that we forgot existed. We had a ball playing records, rocking out with the LED lights, and taking advantage of the sound-proof walls (after all, I am Italian!). We loved our bathroom, and didn’t mind walking down the hall (it’s very close to the room!).
We ate on the front porch, the sun was shining, and we enjoyed every second of it. Linda was gracious, kind, eccentric, quirky, and humorous… We would stay here for the comedy alone!
All in all, we will be returning. It’s the kind of place you would stay when you want every moment of your trip to be memorable. You will forget about hotels you’ve stayed in, but you will always remember Made INN Vermont.
________________________________________________________________________

Room Tip: Two of the rooms are very spacious and the other two are smaller, but very comfortable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

194 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I loved my night at this wonderful, quirky little Inn in downtown Burlington Vermont and tried to squeeze everything the Inn had to offer in my short stay. Wonderful breakfast, played the ukulele in my room, drew on the chalk wall, perused the impressive collection of interesting books, enjoyed morning coffee on the widow's walk, went for a morning run down to the Lake, etc. They were great to accommodate my Gluten-Free diet (had a GF snack waiting for me in my room!). I loved the little bathroom I had down the hall, too :-) Great trip and I hope to be back soon! Thanks!

Room Tip: I had the smallest room available (903) but it was very cozy and more than perfectly adequate for on...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

No one could be disappointed staying at Made Inn Vermont. Linda and the rest of the staff are very entertaining and accommodating. The breakfast is top notch every day. The location could not be better. Bustling downtown Burlington and the beautiful Lake Champlain waterfront is all within walking distance. The rooms have wonderful amenities and fun and amusing little touches. Burlington is a fun and bustling place and Made Inn Vermont is the place you want to be while you are there.

Room Tip: Stay in Room 905 if you can. Spacious and roomy.
Green Features: Made Inn Vermont goes out of their way to be green.
SugarLand, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is a great B&B with an excelent location adjacent to Downtown Burlington. Linda is an entertaining hostess and the Inn has many nice little touches that enhance the experience. We enjoyed the record player in our room with a great vintage collection of classics from the 70's and the make to order breakfast is great. highlights of the Weekend were the farmers market on Saturday and playing cards at Sunset in the lookout with a great view of Lake Champlain.

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My bf and I stayed here for the weekend and I loved it! The breakfast was great. Linda and the other staff were super nice. We were visiting for the beer fest, but I almost wanted to just hang out in the Inn and look at all the books and listen to records, play games. The Inn itself is fun. We certainly will be back! Thanks for such a nice stay!!! <3 <3

Maryland, usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

What a lovely place to stay in downtown Burlington Vermont ! This newly renovated Victorian home is minutes from Church street and the waterfront. The inn is a combination of historic preservation of this towering Victorian with a warm and eclectic sense of design. With a billiard room , sauna and hot tub it is almost like a mini resort in the heart of town. The uppermost game room has expansive views of Lake Champlain. Our hostess was warm and inviting and our breakfast was better than any restaurant, especially eating outdoors in the garden.
When we return to VT. we will stay here again.

Room Tip: there is a hot tub no pool
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I would highly recommend to any friends and family that are visiting the area. This B&B a beautiful, funky, and well designed place with very accommodating staff! Linda was very welcoming upon our arrival, and did a great job making us feel right at home. After a night out exploring the city, it was great to come back and play board games on the patio. There are so many toys, books, and wonderful objects that I was continually discovering new things throughout our stay. On top of all of this the breakfast was great! Next time I am in the area, this is definitely where I will be staying! Thanks again Made Inn Vermont for such a wonderful trip!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Made INN Vermont Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!