“Great educational session on making chocolate & free samples too!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lake Champlain Chocolates

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 12 Shopping in Burlington
Type: Factory Tours, Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lake Champlain Chocolates Factory Store & Cafe offers chocolates and confections including handmade truffles, caramels, clusters, our famous Five Star Bars, gift assortments and gourmet hot chocolate. The cafe serves lattes, ice creams, gourmet coffee and teas, hot chocolate with homemade whipped cream or marshmallows,and lots of factory seconds! The through-the-window factory tour takes place Monday-Friday on the house from 11am -2pm. Learn the history of Lake Champlain Chocolates, where chocolate comes from, how chocolate is made and enjoy lots of samples!
Middle Tennessee
60 attraction reviews
“Great educational session on making chocolate & free samples too!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We attended the tour which was very informative and we could watch the workers making chocolates through a glass wall. The tour guide gave us free samples also. I love chocolate, but I'm very fussy about eating only good chocolate and this is really good chocolate. Even though the chocolate is pricey (even the seconds) I bought some to take with us.

Visited October 2012

Stowe, Vermont
8 attraction reviews
“Mass-Produced and it shows”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I'm always proud when I stumble upon Vermont's Lake Champlain Chocolates throughout the rest of the country, but they're not our best. Try Laughing Moon in Stowe for the real deal.

Liverpool, New York, USA
4 attraction reviews
“Best chocolate I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I visit the Pine Street store every chance I can! This is the creamiest, most delish chocolate I've ever had. I order it and have it delivered to my home since I don't live close enough to buy right there!

New Haven, Vermont
12 attraction reviews
“Try their gourmet hot chocolate on Church Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

OMG - to die for. We love their chocolate, their ice cream, their hot cocoa. You name it - they do it phenomenally well.

Visited August 2012
nystate
4 attraction reviews
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great chocolates and very informative, free about 1/2 hour- 45 minute talk on chocolate. They also gave free samples which added to the enjoyable expereince. Our 'tour guide' was perky and passionate about the subject.