“Hit and miss” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Richmond, Virginia
“Hit and miss”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I ordered here the last time I was on vacation in Burlington and I loved it. This time, not so much, maybe different owners/management? The menu online did not match up what was in the restaurant. Once we did get through the line to order we learned that they had increased the prices significantly and didn't even note it on the menus they handed out or tell you! A bit sketchy. They used to offer a vegan option but no longer. The pizza took a full hour and the pizza my husband got wasn't cooked all the way. Since we were taking it back to our hotel we had no oven to cook it the rest of the way. Mine was good (I got a veggie option with no cheese, and the pizza's are huge which is a plus).

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Best Pizza in Burlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I love this pizza. It is the best pizza in Burlington, but it is a little expensive! They don't have a website last time I checked, but give them a call! Yum!!!!! They do take a long time to deliver and are not in the downtown area, but its totally worth it. I loved their vegetable pizzas!

Visited October 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Great gourmet pizza served by the slice, ceiling full of local art, mostly takeaway as there are only two tables for eat-.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, New York, USA
“Terrific pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Delish pizza, unusual selections but wonderful combinations. Tasty and organic! A must have when I visit Burlington!!

Visited September 2012
Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France
“This is where I bring people when they come to town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

You can walk here from downtown, and they deliver as well. This is the best pizza I have eaten to date. They source their ingredients locally and a lot of them are organic. Kids would wonder aloud when I shared some with them durring the school year why they had not heard of it, and those who had always perked up with a smile if it was brought up in conversation.

• Visited August 2012