You added Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Burlington
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed at the Sheraton Burlington on April 23 for 2 nights in a Club floor room.
Charlotte was extremely helpful when making our reservation and all the staff bent over backwards for us. The names of the other people escape me at the moment.
Club floor is the way to go.
The room was spacious,clean and comfortable. The club room was fabulous and was wonderful to have it available. Starbucks products were great and my daughter loved the hot chocolate and the bagel and cream cheese for breakfast!
Ordered room service one night and the food was brought up promptly and it was delicious.
The pool was large and warm. It was in a bright atrium. So lovely.
I would highly recommend this hotel for the location, the friendly and accommodating staff,cleanliness and ammentities.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Jill.L,
Thank you for taking time to give us your Great Feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. Thank you for your Great comments about Charlotte and the Team here at the Hotel. I am very proud of them; they truly know how to deliver great customer service. Thanks for staying with us and look forward to seeing you back soon.
Bill.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We have stayed at a dozen places in Burlington over the years and find this Sheraton a Top Choice. I checked the hotel website and found a great deal for two nights. I was immediately upgraded at a speedy checkin and received free wifi plus an above average free breakfast and a spotless room. The hotel has been recently remodeled and looks great. The location is ideal, near the interstate yet close to the downtown and waterfront. Highly recommended.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Buildr,

Thank you for your kind comments on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let me know. Again thanks for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We arrived late and were up early but we able to get a good night sleep. Took advantage of the breakfast that was included in our room price making the stay a good value. Wifi was easy to connect to and worked well.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear StuFromSJC,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. Please let me know when you’re back at the hotel and I would like stop by and say Hi. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Essex, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed here for a week and were well taken care of the entire time. The employees were very helpful & friendly, the rooms were clean & relaxing and the restaurant was quiet with a small but nice menu . The hotel is in a great location close to running paths, shopping & restaurants.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Grace101,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. I do want to thank you for your Great comments about the hotel. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Awesome place to stay. There's two places to eat right next to the lobby. The first one is like a breakfast buffet. They were constantly bringing out fresh food. It was delicious. The other is like a bar almost. Our room was spotless and the beds were like sleeping on a cloud. The pillows were so fluffy that your head just sinks right into them. The view from our room was the inside of the lobby (literally) but there's so many mountains in the area that if you leave the room at all, there will be plenty of nature to see.

Stayed April 2015
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear SeeYaL8ter,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. I do want to thank you for your great comments about the hotel and our F&B operations. They are part of what makes the Sheraton Burlington a great place to stay!. Please let me know when you’re back at the hotel and I would like stop by and say Hi. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited the Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center this past weekend and it was great! The staff was friendly, the room clean and the food great! Staff went out of their way to make you feel special. Those folks included Billy, Lew, Ben and even the room attendant Hawo. Thank you for a great weekend and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear TristanH,
Thank you for taking time to send us feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was glad to read that you had a great stay. I do appreciate your comments about Billy, Lew, Ben and even our room attendant Hawo. They are the backbone of our hotel and are what makes this place great. Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your business.

Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Sheraton Burlington for one night in March 2015. The hotel is located one block from the University of Vermont, and most of the customer service staffers seemed to be polite and smart students. In addition to being close to the U, the location is also just a few blocks from downtown Burlington. The hotel had all the amenities one would expect of a conference center. The breakfast buffet was delicious and reasonably priced. Try the bacon. Nice indoor pool, but no hot tub that I could find.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Editor T,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Bill.

Been to Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!