“Didn't Want to Leave” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Burlington
“Didn't Want to Leave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Awesome place to stay. There's two places to eat right next to the lobby. The first one is like a breakfast buffet. They were constantly bringing out fresh food. It was delicious. The other is like a bar almost. Our room was spotless and the beds were like sleeping on a cloud. The pillows were so fluffy that your head just sinks right into them. The view from our room was the inside of the lobby (literally) but there's so many mountains in the area that if you leave the room at all, there will be plenty of nature to see.

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at the Sheraton Burlington for one night in March 2015. The hotel is located one block from the University of Vermont, and most of the customer service staffers seemed to be polite and smart students. In addition to being close to the U, the location is also just a few blocks from downtown Burlington. The hotel had all the amenities one would expect of a conference center. The breakfast buffet was delicious and reasonably priced. Try the bacon. Nice indoor pool, but no hot tub that I could find.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Editor T,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Lunenburg, Vermont, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A bit confusing to get around this property and some better signage would certainly help. Food is better than average for a hotel, but they had some significant problems with beer taps and carbonation during my stay.

Room Tip: Less privacy if you overlook the interior courtyard
Dear Gary B,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I do want to thank you for your constructive feedback about the Bar and our Beer taps. Please let me know when you’re back at the hotel and I would like to make it up to you. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Killington, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently stayed 2 nights at this property for a conference. The conference staff were all very friendly and turned the conference rooms between seminars with great proficiency. The conference rooms are clean, good sizes, nice decor and a variety of styles (e.g. an amphitheater, ball room, break-out rooms, etc). The conference breakfast buffets were good, but the sit-down lunch was not great.
The guest rooms are large, recently renovated, comfortable beds (great pillows), etc.
The fitness room is clean and well equipped. I didn't get to use the pool, but it looked very inviting and is nicely situated in a large atrium style setting.
A large evening event in the 'atrium dining area' gave you the feeling you were outside (which was nice after such a long winter).
The tavern is very nicely done....the bar staff were overwhelmed both nights - very slow service. Very slow. But friendly. The sandwiches in the tavern were tasty. I would recommend this location for conferences, as well as a regular visit to Burlington. It's not in the 'downtown' of burlington, but it's a quick drive, in the summer you could walk, and there are lots of taxi services.
My only note to light sleepers would be the very noisy air system in the room. I turned it off, but it still ran.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear pickytravellers2,

Thank you for taking time to send us feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was glad to read that you had a great stay. Thank you for your constructive feedback as well. Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your business.

New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location, close to everything you could want- i.e. shopping, great food, great hiking/biking paths. The staff was exceptional, they truly went above and beyond our expectations. Charlotte at the front counter was very warm and welcoming and offered lots of great ideas for places to go. Tom the shuttle driver was fantastic-he was very knowledgeable about downtown and he offered several excellent suggestios to go for a night cap away from the hustle of the local college students. We could never forget Linda, in the club lounge. Linda was so welcoming and thoughtful, she noticed I was using honey in my tea, and when the honey packets were running low, she made sure to refill them for me. Overall it was a very memorable trip, we will definitely come back!

Room Tip: Pick Mountain View Rooms for quieter areas vs. the courtyard rooms for family oriented activities.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear SavvyTravelor7
WOW what great comments. I cannot thank you enough for taking time to recognize Charlotte,Tom the shuttle driver, Linda in the club lounge and all the other team members in your review. They are great people and what makes us the best option in Burlington. Thank you for staying with us. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fair Haven, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place has everything Bar,Restaurant,Pool,Business Center, Conference Center, You never have to leave if you don't want to. If you do Shopping is very close. Downtown Burlington is just down the hill as is UVM Medical Center.

Dear Mike L,

Thank you for taking time to send us feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let me know. Again thanks for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is in an excellent location, close to the airport and the university or downtown. While the parking and rooms are fine, the fitness center and restaurant left a lot to be desired. In the fitness center, all of the equipment faces the wall rather than looking out on public space or the pool. It was cold and unwelcoming. The restaurant, too, appeared to be deserted, with minimal staff and offerings. I almost always stay here for the convenience, but don't look for much in the way of service.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Mount Mansfield and Camel's Hump on the east side of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Kathy W,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send us feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was pleased to see that you had a good stay with us. I also want to thank you for your constructive feedback about the Fitness Center & equipment not being welcoming. Please let me know when you will be back in the area, so that I can do something nice for you. Thank you for your business and I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Thanks for your time.

Bill.

Been to Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!