“Good hotel for business stays” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Burlington
Chicago, Illinois
“Good hotel for business stays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I am here pretty much every week. I would say it's a nice hotel for business. First of, parking is free. Second, rate is competitive. Room is comfortable, and big enough for business. I don't really use the TV but it seems the TV could use an upgrade. The staff values SPG platinum status, and is helpful and friendly every time I check in. I would recommend this place.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We always stay @ the Sheraton Burlinghton when ever we are in town. Which seems like 3 times a year. Very clean hotel.
The only problem we had was last time (New Years) when we checked in , the front desk did not inform us the pool was closed . My 2 kids only found out when we walked down in our bathing suits and saw the closed sign. I would have liked the front desk to have mentioned that while I was checking in and my 2 boys kept on asking when they can go to the pool.
Other then that, we love the hotel.
We just booked for another few days for Spring Break.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Scuba - J,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to send me feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I truly enjoyed reading your comments about your stay. I would like to thank you for your constructive comments about the Pool as well. We can only improve our service, when people let us know! We want to thank you for staying with us and look forward to your next visit to the Burlington area over Spring Break!!.
Durham, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughter and I stayed here before an admitted student day for UVM. Desk staff were pleasant and quick to check us in. Fresh cookies at the desk were a nice touch. Room was clean and comfortable. Wifi was included with our room but was incredibly slow to the point of being almost unusable, typical for so many hotels so I wasn't all that surprised. All in all a good experience.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear HarryM,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to send me feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I truly enjoyed reading your comments about your stay. We want to thank you for staying with us and look forward to your next visit to the Burlington area.
saint-lambert
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed one night at the recently renovated Sheraton Burlington and were very impressed with the new finishes. The public areas benefit from new carpeting, lighting, wallpaper and paint. The rooms are also updated with the aforementioned new finishes and new beds, linens, and duvets. The king bed we had was super comfy and the duvet was nice and warm. The room also boasted a big flat screen TV and a coffee maker. Unfortunately, the bathrooms were not upgraded and it shows. Clean and functional, just not in keeping with the rest of the room. At least the combo tub/shower had grab bars. Wifi was free for 24 hours but after that you pay. C'mon....you still try and charge for what is now seen as basic service???? Why not charge for TV, or use of the phone while you're at it?

The hotel allows you to park for at least a week at no charge if your flying out of Burlington and will provide an airport shuttle (again, no charge). Be aware, however, that if your flight arrives in Burlington after midnight the shuttle service ends at midnight. We were told upon check-in that this would be the case. Our flight did arrive after midnight but when we collected our bags and went out to get a taxi we found out that the flight crew stay at the Sheraton and that they were being shuttled back to the hotel. It cost us 20 bucks so it wasn't the end of the world, just seemed a little unfair.

Room Tip: ask for a room not facing onto an inner courtyard.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Bob d,

Thank you for sending me feedback on your recent experience with our Hotel. I was glad to read you had a good stay with us. I want to thank you for your constructive feedback as well. Please contact me directly on your next stay, so that I can do something nice for you.. I look forward to hearing from you.
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015

We like the new club floor, we appreciate the lounge and the staff are very funny. We see Paulette in the lounge and she are so funny whit the customer. WE have a good time in this hotel and will returns soon.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Dear Andre805,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to send me feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I truly enjoyed reading your comments about Paulette our Club Lounge Associate. We want to thank you for staying with us and look forward to your next visit to the Burlington area.
Hoboken, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2015

The property is quite spread out (multiple buildings) all built around the eating areas and pool. While it has an open floor plan with many windows, I was amazed at how warm the place was kept. rooms are a typical Sheraton for the states; nothing spectacular. It is also located very close to the airport.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 13, 2015
Dear Andrew R,
Gaspe, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2015

We stayed here in the summer and we decided to stay again after our vacation in the south between Christmas and New Year. We got a really good price online. The staff were friendly. The room was a good size, clean and comfortable. We really like that we can leave our car for the week and use the shuttle service to the airport. Free Wi-Fi in the rooms would be nice but there is a good wifi connection in the lobby by the roaring fire.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
owen23, General Manager at Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 5, 2015
Dear kat44,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was glad to read that you had a Great stay. I do want to thank you for your constructive comments about our WiFi. Thank you for staying with us. I look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Bill.

Been to Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!