I found the staff great. I loved the inner and outer courtyards. The rooms were very comfortable. My only gripes were 1) someone was smoking in the building somewhere near my room and it's a non-smoking campus and, 2) my room the first night looked across at the blank wall of another portion of the hotel - about 10 15 feet away. There was no view save for what little could be seen if I stood by the window and looked far to the side. I was on the fourth floor, so there are at least two other rooms with this as their view.
I will stay there again, without doubt.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel
- Sheraton Burlington
- Burlington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center is near Lake Champlain, Church Street, skiing, and I-89. As Vermont's largest hotel, we have 30,000 sq ft of meeting space and free airport transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.