I'm reading quite a few reviews about the need for renovation. I agree with that, but that said, this is a great place I visit yearly for a convention. I have always had pleasant experiences with the staff. They are courteous and helpful. I have had unpleasant experiences, but they have always been righted, and you can't expect more than that. Not every stay will be perfect. On this last stay we had a problem with our refrigerator, it's now $15.00 a night for rental of one which is a bit steep in my opinion. They took two of the three nights rental off of the bill which was considerate, given that the soda blew up all over the rest of our items in it. I'd consider replacing them in the restoration. They should give also give serious consideration to complimentary in room wifi. Being pet friendly is a plus. I'm hoping the restoration is complete before next November.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel
- Sheraton Burlington
- Burlington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center is near Lake Champlain, Church Street, skiing, and I-89. As Vermont's largest hotel, we have 30,000 sq ft of meeting space and free airport transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.