A bad first impression can be killer. My family and I stayed at the Sheraton after our go-to Burlington-area hotel lost our initial reservation. Desperate and lacking options, we were thankful for the fact SBHCC had availability during an otherwise wildly busy weekend. However, any relief was short-lived. Upon arrival, we were informed that our rooms were not quite ready despite the fact it was well past the 3:00 check in time. With no place to go to get ready, we were forced to get changed for our event in the lobby restroom. To me, this is unacceptable.
Ultimately, the individuals at the front desk were understanding and willing to compensate us for the inconvenience, and aside from this hiccup, the weekend went off without a hitch. The facilities are nice and the room was very comfortable. All in all, however, I don't predict this hotel moving to the top of my list anytime soon.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel
- Sheraton Burlington
- Burlington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center is near Lake Champlain, Church Street, skiing, and I-89. As Vermont's largest hotel, we have 30,000 sq ft of meeting space and free airport transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.