The Sheraton Burlington is generally where VIPs, dignitaries, and celebrities tend to stay when they visit or have business in the Burlington area. Hotel is located right off highway 89 at exit 14W, and is close to many area facilities including the University of Vermont, Champlain College, Fletcher Allen Hospital, The University Mall, downtown, restaurants, shops, and the Burlington International Airport to name a few. Hotel is fairly large and is often hosting events, shows, seminars, and expos, and therefore it can get somewhat busy with traffic and people. The inside of the hotel is fairly nice with fireplace, indoor swimming pool, an indoor garden, and a bar. Rooms are average and service is alright. This used to be "the" hotel in the area at one time but it has run old and needs some good improvements.
FYI - President Barack Obama had lunch here during his recent campaign visit to Vermont.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel
- Sheraton Burlington
- Burlington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center is near Lake Champlain, Church Street, skiing, and I-89. As Vermont's largest hotel, we have 30,000 sq ft of meeting space and free airport transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.