The location is good and the staff were fantastic - really great service. Easy to find, easy to park, close to downtown Burlington, UVM, hospital. I think that it just isn't worth the price. The amenities are not significantly better compared to lower-priced hotels just a short distance down the road. I will also say that this was not my first choice of hotel, but many of the other hotels and similar establishments were full because of a local college's graduation. You could probably get a lower price at other times and then it would be worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel
- Sheraton Burlington
- Burlington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center is near Lake Champlain, Church Street, skiing, and I-89. As Vermont's largest hotel, we have 30,000 sq ft of meeting space and free airport transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.