If you are looking for a place that's convenient to UVM and the Medical Center this hotel may meet your needs. The bed was comfortable but the rooms and lobby were very outdated. There isn't free internet in the rooms, in fact the only place you could get free Wi-Fi was near the fire place in the lobby or in the restaurant/lounge area. Part of the hotel is on the historic registry so they could not put an elevator in to accommodate guests. If you have difficulty walking or carrying your bags you are going to want to make sure you do not get a room in this part of the hotel. If you do get a room there you will need a map to find it through the maze of stairs. One of the nicest areas of the hotel was the restaurant/ lounge. It was sunny and had nice plantings and a pretty waterfall. We only ate breakfast there and it was good both days, we did book the package that included breakfast and you could order anything off the menu so that was a plus. I did see families enjoying the pool, but to me it appeared a bit murky. Just an average place to stay with no perks such as coffee in the lobby or free newspapers. We won’t be back any time soon.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel
- Sheraton Burlington
- Burlington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center is near Lake Champlain, Church Street, skiing, and I-89. As Vermont's largest hotel, we have 30,000 sq ft of meeting space and free airport transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.