First, our room was not ready. We were told they would call us on our cell phone when the room was ready. 1 1/2 hours later we asked the front desk if the room was ready and Yes it was. No explanation why they did not called us! When asked how they would compensate us the desk clerk said she would have the manager call us, of course we never received a call. There was no one on duty to help with our bags, housekeeping is under staffed, no concierge on duty and the desk was understaffed even though it was still prime check-in time. The overall hotel is very outdated. We ate in the hotel restaurant and it was no better than coffee shop food! For $300+ for our one night stay we had only plastic cups in our room! We would not recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel
- Sheraton Burlington
- Burlington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center is near Lake Champlain, Church Street, skiing, and I-89. As Vermont's largest hotel, we have 30,000 sq ft of meeting space and free airport transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.