We've stayed here twice and enjoyed both the hotel and ski mountain.
However, the on site Ski area - Ascutney went bankrupt and closed before the 2011 season.
Its still a very nice place, but be prepared to drive in order to ski!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Ascutney Mountain Hotel
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Ascutney Mountain Hotel Brownsville
- Holiday Inn Brownsville
- Brownsville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This vibrant resort is tucked away in the rolling New England countryside away from the bustle of daily life making it the perfect spot to truly get away from it all. Ascutney Mountain Resort is a year-round indoor and outdoor recreational playground for nature lovers and adventurers alike. Whether hitting the area s ski slopes, touring historic covered bridges, enjoying one of the nearby golf courses, or simply gazing upon the magnificent palette of crimson and gold of autumn in New England, you ll find activities for every taste. In winter we are located in the heart of more than 150 acres of groomed slopes and trails. Visitors will enjoy alpine and cross-country skiing, as well as snowboarding and snow tubing on a variety of trails offering more than 1,530 feet of vertical drop and 32 kilometers of freshly groomed cross-country trails. The resort also offers a learning center and ski camps to help skiers of all skill levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Ascutney Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.