Stayed at the October Country Inn while on a bike tour with Bike Vermont. What a sweet couple that own this charming B-n-B. The breakfasts were delicious and generous as were the evening meals. Great location. Right across the street from Long Trail Brewery. Great jump off point for road biking. Close to some great skiing. Edie can point you in the right direction for great rides in the area. I highly recommend that if you stay here with Bike Vermont that you stay an extra night after the tour is finished. It would not be fun to finish a ride, shower and then hit the road home. We loved lingering one more day and heading home on Monday. All in all a great value. Will definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- October Country Hotel
- October Country Hotel Bridgewater Corners
- Country Inn Bridgewater Corners
- Bridgewater Corners Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- October Country Inn is loved for its hospitality and relaxed atmosphere, farmhouse charm, hearty country breakfasts and internationally themed dinners cooked to gourmet standards, and served family-style. October Country Inn’s accommodations include ten guest rooms featuring antique quilts, and lace curtains. The living room is country living at its best with a wonderful potbellied stove, comfortable overstuffed furniture, fresh flowers, a fireplace at one end, and a piano at the other. ... more less