We stayed at this inn as part of a Vermont Cycling Tour, and it was the perfect introduction to Vermont—a state treasure! Accommodations are comfortable farmhouse bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Tea, soft drinks, and homemade cookies are always available, and there is a lovely front porch to sit and enjoy them. The décor features work by local artisans, including innkeeper Edie herself, who is a talented quilter. The food was truly outstanding, including scrumptious scones and light-as-air pancakes at breakfast and themed dinners—we had French and Italian, beautifully prepared and served family-style. We enjoyed every minute of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- October Country Inn is loved for its hospitality and relaxed atmosphere, farmhouse charm, hearty country breakfasts and internationally themed dinners cooked to gourmet standards, and served family-style. October Country Inn’s accommodations include ten guest rooms featuring antique quilts, and lace curtains. The living room is country living at its best with a wonderful potbellied stove, comfortable overstuffed furniture, fresh flowers, a fireplace at one end, and a piano at the other. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- October Country Hotel Bridgewater Corners
- Country Inn Bridgewater Corners
- Bridgewater Corners Country Inn