The area offered much to do during our weekend stay: hiking, shopping, and eating. Forty Putney B&B was absolutely the best accommodation in the area. Rooms are plush and gorgeous; privacy abounds; breakfasts are gourmet. We felt at home the moment we arrived.
The grounds are well-manicured and beautiful. A hiking trail sits at the property's rear edge, leading to picturesque views. Our B & B was walking distance to downtown and restaurants. A canoe and kayak rental sat right around the corner, too.
If you like privacy, Forty Putney is the place to go, yet anything you need is only an arm's length away! The inn keeper, Rhonda, is very personable and knows how to create delicious masterpieces from scratch. Everything is meticulously designed -- nothing is forgotten. Our room was clean and comfortable, even providing little items we may have forgotten at home.
We cannot wait to return for another get away! We highly recommend visiting Rhonda at Forty Putney B & B!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to lively downtown Brattleboro from this comfortably elegant 6 room waterside B&B. Enjoy a complimentary 2 course gourmet breakfast each morning made fresh with local ingredients. In-house pub with large selection of local craft beers and wines. Hiking trails on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Forty Putney Road Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Putney Road Hotel Brattleboro
- 40 Putney Road Bed And Breakfast
- Forty Putney Road b&b