Got there late for a weekend getaway, stormy night , got to our room and went to the tavern 1st to get some food, food was very good a bit pricey, but well prepared, got to our room and looked around, not bad, old school tv and a/c unit, but we were tired so we hit the bed(very comfortable) next morning got up to take shower, bathroom needs work, some mold on ceiling, very loud exhaust fan and some moldy grout...plenty of hot water though, not great water pressure but sufficient,other than that room is ok, went to the indoor pool, nice and big but its set up for laps only(kind of weird) but we met some nice people and swam around a bit, then went outside to the hot tub( very nice and big...but the hours are too short for both so no late night swims or hot tub after 8:45 pm...oh well....checked out today and mentioned to the front desk about the so-so TV and the mold in the bathroom , I was then informed that there are new owners and all tyhe rooms have been redone except 9 rooms, one of which we were given...hold on here...the place was less than 30% full and you couldnt give us one of the new rooms???? Not cool....i will be sending a letter to the owners and find out what the deal was with this.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Motel & Spa is located in Brattleboro, Vermont. Our rooms range from standard to executive suites and offer FREE wireless internet, air-conditioning, cable TV with HBO and free continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Colonial Motel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Motel And Spa
- Colonial Hotel Brattleboro
- Colonial Motel Brattleboro