Pros - Cute little area to check in at. The mid-day lady was very sweet, and told us about a few places to check out. Located very close to all the action, so to speak. Room was large enough for the price. A little out dated, but what I expected. Clean.
Cons - The indoor pool and hot tub closed at 7:45. A little too early in my opinion.
My biggest gripe is this. While the lady who checked us in was warm and welcoming, the overnight lady was so nasty. We wanted to build a snowman, cause there was nothing else to do at 11 pm. We didn't come prepared. We walked to the front desk to ask if there was anywhere we could go buy snow gloves. Not only was she not welcoming, she acted like we were there to rob her. Fine, be cautious. We asked if she could give us a few extra trash bin bags that we could wrap around our cloth gloves to keep them dry... Her response - "just use a pair of your socks, that should work" - First, no it wouldn't. Second, it's not like I was asking a huge favor . I asked again for trash bags and she just didn't respond and acted like she was doing something. Pretty rude if you ask me.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Motel And Spa
- Colonial Hotel
- Colonial Hotel Brattleboro
- Colonial Motel Brattleboro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Motel & Spa is located in Brattleboro, Vermont. Our rooms range from standard to executive suites and offer FREE wireless internet, air-conditioning, cable TV with HBO and free continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Hotwire, Venere, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Colonial Motel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.