Nice hotel, 2 minutes off the interstate, clean, modern, refrigerator and microwave in the room, free WIFI in the room, pool, hot tub, free breakfast, Hannaford Supermarket next door. Not sure what else you could want from a basic hotel. While it's not close to any specific ski areas (I think Mt Snow is about 45 minutes away), it's still a good place to stop over for the night on your way to one of the many ski areas in Vermont. We typically use it as a half way point to some of the northern Vermont ski areas, just to break up the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro is ' All of Vermont and close to home.' We are conveniently located near five major ski areas such as Mount Snow, canoeing, kayaking and antique shops and the new Grafton Cheese Factory. At the end of the day come back and relax in one of our up to date rooms. We offer rooms with two queen beds or one king bed. Maybe a room with a private Jacuzzi is what your looking for or maybe a family suite is for you. Sit back watch a movie on our new flat screen TVs. All rooms offer refrigerators and microwaves. Remember to enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a great selection of hot and cold breakfast items. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Brattleboro, VT and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Brattleboro
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Brattleboro
- Holiday Inn Brattleboro