“Adequate” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Brattleboro Super 8

Save Saved
You added Brattleboro Super 8 to your Saves list
Brattleboro Super 8
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1043 Putney Rd, I-91 Exit 3 & Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301   |
Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Brattleboro

216 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Lowell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The room was comfortable and clean; wi-fi was in the room, not the lobby, so that is good. Breakfast could have had a few more choices

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BCManagement, General Manager at Brattleboro Super 8, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for giving us a great review. I am very happy to see that the room was comfortable as our housekeepers work extremely hard and we did replace all of our mattresses with top quality Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. We also started using gel fiber pillows that we have heard nothing but great things about. I would just like to let you know that Super 8 actually determines what breakfast items we can have but I will defiantly let them know your thoughts as I would also like to add some more hot breakfast items. Once again thank you for the review and I hope to see you next time your in town.
Newtown, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I never book at Super 8's, but everything was booked by Mount Snow or way too expensive. I would definitely come here again. All I wanted was a clean, comfortable room and that is what I got. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and I slept great, and what is more surprising is that my father and brother stayed in the room next to me and they even liked it. The carpeting looked new, everything was clean, and the bed and pillow were very comfortable. The lobby was not great looking, but the person was nice and I wasn't sleeping in the lobby. I didn't see an elevator and we didn't eat the continental breakfast - we wanted eggs so we went to Friendly's which was a few buildings away so it was all good!.

Room Tip: We slept in the area that was non-smoking. Do that.. I didn't smell any smoke.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Brattleboro Super 8? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Brattleboro Super 8

Address: 1043 Putney Rd, I-91 Exit 3 & Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301
Location: United States > Vermont > Brattleboro
Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Brattleboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Brattleboro Super 8 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Brattleboro Super 8 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brattleboro Super 8 Hotel Brattleboro
Super 8 Brattleboro
Super Eight Brattleboro
Brattleboro Super Eight

If you own or manage Brattleboro Super 8, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.