“Just ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Brattleboro Super 8

Save Saved
You added Brattleboro Super 8 to your Saves list
Brattleboro Super 8
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1043 Putney Rd, I-91 Exit 3 & Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301   |
Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Brattleboro
Suffern, New York
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Second time stay at this ,Orel and we notice they upgraded there tv into flat screen there's a small fridge and a microwave and also a coffee maker but mu complaints is for the family of three with a baby they just put two pairs of very old bath towel in our shower and its so thin that you can even uses as a strainer I wonder why the management did not check that the room was ok the bed is fine and just three small pillows there's a McDonald and dunkin donuts next tithe motel hope that the management will do something about this

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
BCManagement, General Manager at Brattleboro Super 8, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to give our hotel a review. I want to start off by apologizing for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to the towels. Your feedback is important to us and helps us to improve our hotel on a daily basis. I just want to let you know we do check the laundry as it is being folded and we try to replace everything as we see it so I apologize for the oversight on our part. I have addressed the issue with our staff and they will be more vigilant to avoid these issues in the future. However, I am glad that you noticed some of the upgrades we have done such as the new HDTV's, all new Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses, and the great gel fiber pillows. I am also happy to see that you enjoyed some of our great in room amenities like the refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. I want to apologize again for the inconvenience and thank you for staying with us again. We hope you will return to stay with us again and next time will be better.

223 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I spent two nights at this property. There is plenty of parking, the hotel is right next to McDonalds, and is just a couple minutes off the highway. The price was good. I got it for 45.00 per night as they had a special for a two night stay. The staff during the second and third shift were great. The first shift wasn't too nice....not rude but not nice. They have a slow computer and an attached printer in the lobby. The internet works pretty well in the rooms. There are a few damages throughout the hotel halls but I would definitely stop here again. The hallway floors need swept but the room was pretty clean. Also...has a refrigerator in the room and a grocery store a two minute drive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking your time to give our hotel a review. It's nice to see yet another guest comment on our convenient location right off the highway, close to downtown and plenty of restaurants, and only a minute from the grocery store. The staff will love to hear your compliments about them and the room cleanliness. Also I am glad you made use of the computer and printer in the lobby it always comes in handy for guests. We try to go above and beyond all guests expectations while providing our service at the best price and it's good to see you thought you got what you paid for! I noticed that you said you would return and I just wanted to say that we will look forward to serving you again. Thank you again for the review.
CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've been staying here quite a few times, usually one or two nights in a row. Nothing fancy but a nice quiet place, good heat and shower at a good price. A good continental breakfast and coffee, never had a problem or complaint.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
BCManagement, General Manager at Brattleboro Super 8, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. I am happy to see you have enjoyed staying at our hotel on your various trips to Vermont and will continue to stay with us. Thank you for commenting on the great free breakfast everyone is always talking about the make your own waffles. We try to provide our guests with everything they need and more while maintaining an affordable price. Once again I want to thank you for the review and I hope you will stay with us again soon.
SARATOGA SPRINGS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have been to this Super 8 a few times and I am impressed with the service every time. This time I was dissapointed with 2 things. 1 was the chair in the room had some nasty stains. 2 tolilet didnt flush

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BCManagement, General Manager at Brattleboro Super 8, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give our hotel a review. I want to start off by personally apologizing for the problems you had during your stay. I have looked into the issues regarding the chair and the toilet and I can assure you they will be taken care of. I also wanted to let you know I have talked to the staff and they will be more vigilant to look for these issues in the future. I just want to thank you again for the review and although your experience was not great I hope you will stay with us next time your in the area.
Ware, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Clean room, comfortable bed, great value. Nothing fancy at all, no frills just a good, clean comfortable and quiet place to sleep. I, as other reviewers did mention, was reluctant to stay as the hallways and lobby did smell of stale cigarette smoke. However, our non-smoking room did not. Perfect for an overnight before a day of snowboarding.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking your time to give our hotel an awesome review. I am happy you commented on how comfortable the bed was since we have recently replaced all of our mattresses with Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. I am also glad that you thought the room was clean our housekeeping staff works very hard to keep our rooms tidy and they will like to hear that. I want to apologize for the smell of cigarette smoke as we do our best to keep guests from smoking in non smoking rooms and areas although it does occasionally happen. Although I am very happy that your room did not smell like smoke. Again, thank you for the review and I hope you will come back and stay with us on your next snowboard trip.
Reading, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

My stay at the super 8 was great. The bed and pillows were super comfortable, the breakfast was great, and the drive to Mount Snow wasn't bad at all. My only complaint is that the wifi was very spotty and would randomly go in and out. I tethered using my phone so it wasn't a big deal, but it could be frustrating to some travelers. Overall, I would definitely recommend the Super 8 to anyone looking to ski at Mt Snow.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a fantastic review. I am really glad to see that you thought the pillows and beds were comfortable since we just replaced all of them with new gel fiber pillows and Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. The drive to Mount Snow from the hotel is not bad at all and our convenient location next to the highway makes it easy to get up and get on the road. I am happy you enjoyed our great free breakfast as well it is an awesome way to get started before a long day at the mountain. Once again I just wanted to say thank you for the review and I hope you will return next time you are going to Mount Snow.
Fish Creek, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

staff is friendly and helpful...breakfast room is clean and well-stocked with a quite a few delicious options to start the day with (even if you sleep in--open 6 to 11am with coffee/hot water offered 24/7 along with vending drinks or snacks for late-night munchies)...housekeepers are meticulous so rooms are always clean and neat...best sleep I get when away from home!!! Love the small, but plentiful pillows--4 to each bed--perfect amount of "squooshiness" to cradle head and neck...new bedding this time around is uber comfortable--firm for back support yet soft enough to let you easily sink into slumber each night!!! 24 hour staffing keeps this "night owl" company when enjoying the lobby computer internet access (fre wifi) while the 2 HBO movie channels offered are great viewing luxuries to enjoy. Location is good--right off the highway and on a busy thoroughfare with plenty of local shopping, dining and laundrymats right "next door"...

Room Tip: all the rooms are comfy--with new beds and a good housekeeping staff--king rooms are decadent and ro...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
BCManagement, General Manager at Brattleboro Super 8, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to give us such a great review! Our staff will be extremely happy to hear all of the great things you have said and it will be a big morale boost for them. I am glad that you enjoyed our free breakfast we have a good selection with the yogurt and signature make your own waffle. I am really glad to see you commented on the comfort of the beds we have all new gel fiber pillows and Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses in every room which every guest has been saying great things about. Everyone seems to comment on our location as well since we are so close to everything you will need on your stay in Brattleboro. Once again thank you so much for this glowing review and we hope next time your around you will stay with us again.

Been to Brattleboro Super 8? Share your experiences!