“One night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Brattleboro Super 8

Save Saved
You added Brattleboro Super 8 to your Saves list
Brattleboro Super 8
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1043 Putney Rd, I-91 Exit 3 & Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Brattleboro
Ware, Massachusetts
“One night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Clean room, comfortable bed, great value. Nothing fancy at all, no frills just a good, clean comfortable and quiet place to sleep. I, as other reviewers did mention, was reluctant to stay as the hallways and lobby did smell of stale cigarette smoke. However, our non-smoking room did not. Perfect for an overnight before a day of snowboarding.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
BCManagement, General Manager at Brattleboro Super 8, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to give our hotel an awesome review. I am happy you commented on how comfortable the bed was since we have recently replaced all of our mattresses with Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. I am also glad that you thought the room was clean our housekeeping staff works very hard to keep our rooms tidy and they will like to hear that. I want to apologize for the smell of cigarette smoke as we do our best to keep guests from smoking in non smoking rooms and areas although it does occasionally happen. Although I am very happy that your room did not smell like smoke. Again, thank you for the review and I hope you will come back and stay with us on your next snowboard trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reading, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

My stay at the super 8 was great. The bed and pillows were super comfortable, the breakfast was great, and the drive to Mount Snow wasn't bad at all. My only complaint is that the wifi was very spotty and would randomly go in and out. I tethered using my phone so it wasn't a big deal, but it could be frustrating to some travelers. Overall, I would definitely recommend the Super 8 to anyone looking to ski at Mt Snow.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a fantastic review. I am really glad to see that you thought the pillows and beds were comfortable since we just replaced all of them with new gel fiber pillows and Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. The drive to Mount Snow from the hotel is not bad at all and our convenient location next to the highway makes it easy to get up and get on the road. I am happy you enjoyed our great free breakfast as well it is an awesome way to get started before a long day at the mountain. Once again I just wanted to say thank you for the review and I hope you will return next time you are going to Mount Snow.
Fish Creek, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

staff is friendly and helpful...breakfast room is clean and well-stocked with a quite a few delicious options to start the day with (even if you sleep in--open 6 to 11am with coffee/hot water offered 24/7 along with vending drinks or snacks for late-night munchies)...housekeepers are meticulous so rooms are always clean and neat...best sleep I get when away from home!!! Love the small, but plentiful pillows--4 to each bed--perfect amount of "squooshiness" to cradle head and neck...new bedding this time around is uber comfortable--firm for back support yet soft enough to let you easily sink into slumber each night!!! 24 hour staffing keeps this "night owl" company when enjoying the lobby computer internet access (fre wifi) while the 2 HBO movie channels offered are great viewing luxuries to enjoy. Location is good--right off the highway and on a busy thoroughfare with plenty of local shopping, dining and laundrymats right "next door"...

Room Tip: all the rooms are comfy--with new beds and a good housekeeping staff--king rooms are decadent and ro...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
BCManagement, General Manager at Brattleboro Super 8, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to give us such a great review! Our staff will be extremely happy to hear all of the great things you have said and it will be a big morale boost for them. I am glad that you enjoyed our free breakfast we have a good selection with the yogurt and signature make your own waffle. I am really glad to see you commented on the comfort of the beds we have all new gel fiber pillows and Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses in every room which every guest has been saying great things about. Everyone seems to comment on our location as well since we are so close to everything you will need on your stay in Brattleboro. Once again thank you so much for this glowing review and we hope next time your around you will stay with us again.
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was worried when the hallway smelled of smoke, but the room was actually really clean. No frills here but none were expected at such a bargain price. The room was really quite large and spacious. The king bed was really comfortable. It was a nice quiet stay before the long drive home.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
BCManagement, General Manager at Brattleboro Super 8, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to give our hotel a great review. I am sorry that the hallway smelled like smoke but I am glad that the room was very clean and did not smell like smoke we do our best to keep guests from smoking in non- smoking areas. I am happy to see that you thought the room was spacious and comfortable as well since we just replaced all of our beds with new Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. I want to thank you again for staying with us and for the review. It would be our pleasure to serve you again in the future.

Been to Brattleboro Super 8? Share your experiences!