“A great weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 11 Brandon B&B and Inns
Worcester, Massachusetts
“A great weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

My wife and I went there for a tango festival. We really enjoyed it. The food is REALLY good. The quality of the breakfast buffet was very good, and the dinners were outstanding. The other thing I liked about the Inn was the overall service. The people are friendly and accommodating. I will go back.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

Me and my husband have been attending a tango festival at the Brandon Inn for the last 4 years, and every time we were there we had the greatest experience.
The staff are super friendly, the food they cater for the dinner shows is exquisite and the bedrooms are really big and comfortable.
I'd definitely recommend this place to others, since they make your stay a really good one.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
oswego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Do not stay on the 4th floor as the elevators do not work!
Very friendly staff--aim to please & satisfy!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
BrandonInnVt, Front Office Manager at Brandon Inn, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Thank you for the compliment on our friendly staff! Yes, service is important to us and we do make every effort to please our guests. Our historic 1901 elevator is temporarily out-of-service and we are waiting for a part to repair it. Our 4th floor rooms are very lovely and many have a wonderful view of the town and the mountains. For our guests that are fortunate enough to be in good health and would appreciate the extra exercise, the 4th floor rooms are worth the extra stairs!
Brandon, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

My daughter had her wedding at the Brandon Inn. It was perfect. I live in Brandon but have to admit that I was not aware of just what a gem the Inn really is. I was nervous about planning the wedding. (100 guests, most from out of town, including California, Texas, North Carolina....). I was unnecessarily concerned. Sarah and the staff at the Inn were helpful, patient, and on top of everything. They had wonderful ideas, and were happy to implement all of our ideas. Everyone had fun, and I enjoyed myself without a single worry or concern. Louis came in for the final bow, with an amazing dinner and cake. His smile lit up the room, and his extra touches were noticed and appreciated.
I would recommend the Brandon Inn to anyone for their wedding - any time of year. Because, well, my daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect!!!

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I may have grown up across the street from the Brandon Inn, but I didn't realize how truly amazing it is until I had my wedding there! It's got delightful, old Vermont charm mixed with modern comforts (like AC and internet), but more then that, it's got incredible people. Sarah and Louis are so wonderful. Sarah was like a free wedding planner with tips on how to do my flowers, who to hire as a photographer, how to schedule the day etc.. And Chef Louis's food is AMAZING, my guests are still going on about how great it all tasted. Our wedding cake was the must beautiful (and yummy) cake I've ever experienced. wow! It felt as if they adopted me for the weekend and took care of me (and my guests) as if I were family. It was comfortable and extravagant all at the same time. I don't know how they do such an incredible job with such a large inn. I had all my guests staying at the inn and they found the perfect rooms for each and every one of them. If you want a perfect wedding in Vermont definitely pick the Brandon Inn!! Oh, and to top it off - it was way cheaper than the other places we looked at in the area.

Boynton Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

My friend and I spent 5 days at the beautiful Brandon Inn as part of a Road Scholar program on foods and wines of Vermont. The Inn is the center of this charming town, and the innkeepers, Sarah & Louis, are most hospitable hosts. Louis is a chef from Austria, and he demonstrated several of his famous dishes for us, some of which we ate at dinner. Sarah runs the business end and sees to it that everything is in order. She has a wonderful teapot collection that former guests keep adding to. There is a huge porch where you can read, relax or just people watch and have a drink or a cup of tea. The rooms are large, furnished beautifully and are air conditioned.

There is a "lift" to bring luggage and people to the upper floors, but many people just walk up to their room. The dining room and breakfast room are beautifully appointed, and it is cheerful to have the lovely buffet breakfast they lay out for their guests. Dinners were always first class. They have a bar that opens shortly before dinner, where drinks are just $5 a glass.

It is easy to walk around the town from the Inn, hear a band concert on the green in front of the Inn or eat a delicious meal either at the Inn or at one of the other eateries nearby, especially Cafe Provence, which is just around the corner. There is an exceptional ice cream store located right next door to the inn that also sells antiques.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
greenwich, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

As soon as we entered this beautifu historicl inn we felt right at home. We were warmly welcomed by the staff. We went to our room which was large, beautifully decorated, clean and warm. We had time for a rest - and then into Brandon for the"Art in theSnow" festivities.

The host, Louis was terrific and we had some wonderful conversations with him.

The breakfast was lovely both mornings - you could tell a real chef was inthe kitchen.

We will get back there before too long - it was a relaxing and happy experience

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
BrandonInnVt, Front Office Manager at Brandon Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2011
Thank you for participating in Brandon's "Art In The Snow" Weekend. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our quaint town, our hardworking artists and the hospitality of The Brandon Inn. It is very reassuring when our guests are happy and our efforts are appreciated. Please do visit us again.

Been to Brandon Inn? Share your experiences!