Saved Save
You added The Swallow's Nest to your Saves list.
Perhaps there is a pot of gold after all...
Late summer at The Nest.  View to the north.
Main living area/entry to The Nest.
Imagine waking up to a sugar maple sunrise!
Kitchen & Dining Area
Brandon
Rental Home –
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

violingur...
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Fabulous Wedding Location and Accommodations in Central Vermont”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

My husband and I got married last month in Brandon, Vermont and were fortunate enough to be able to stay at and have our wedding reception at The Swallow's Nest/ Transfiguration Farm. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful place to have a wedding and Emilee and Jeremy bent over backwards to make our wedding weekend the best it possibly could be. The whole Smalley family welcomed our families and guests to the farm like they were extended family by taking us to see their animals, to providing us with a hayride from the church to our reception, to even helping with wedding hair and getting ready (among other things).
We also were able to stay in the Swallows Nest guest house for 5 nights and I have to say that it is one of the loveliest little houses I've ever stayed in. It has every modern convenience that you could ever want and was squeaky clean upon our arrival. Emilee and her children brought us fresh handpicked raspberries on more than more than one occasion and we were able to roam the farm and explore as well.
If you are traveling to the central Vermont area and looking for a quaint, but absolutely beautiful place to stay my husband and I both highly recommend staying at the Swallows Nest Guest House in Brandon.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Whenever we needed something Emilee got it for us or made it happen. I don't ever remember experiencing better hospitality.
Liked least: We LOVED everything about the Swallows Nest!!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Joe Wood
Ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Susan Dahlem
LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$149
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
How to book this rental
Submit an inquiry to the owner using the above make inquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Peace of Mind Protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing