“Casual great lunch and dinner fare” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Colleyville, TX
“Casual great lunch and dinner fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

A variety of items to please any pallet. Very good clam chowder, burgers and daily specials go well with the Vermont craft beer choices. Good service and a takeout cremee window for that dessert on the way home.

Visited August 2014

Salisbury, Vermont, United States
“Good food, a little cramped.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

It has been about six years since we have been to Cattails. The service and food were great but I felt the main dinning area was a little cramped. Tables are too close together. It would have been a much more enjoyable experience had there not been a screaming toddler in the table next to us. That being said, I will go back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salisbury
“Soooo worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I recently started dining at Cattails...my family was displaced by fire, so we had to eat out while living in a hotel. Lets just say, we ate (2) dinners and ordered takeout twice and it was soooo worth it! The menu choice is amazing, the service very good, the atmosphere decent, the food....incredible! My favorite appetizer was the pan seared Asian dumplings (even my 4 yr old loved them!), the chicken wings are out of this world! My favorite entree, Chicken Parmesan! If you are looking for a great place to have dinner and a drink, this is the place!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brandon, Vermont
“Waitstaff sucked”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Based on my experience at cattails in the last two visits. I've had very crummy service from their wait staff. Never got asked how my meal was never got refills on my drinks let alone this is now been twice already that I have had this happen to me at this restaurant. The food is very priced and I would highly go somewhere else as a local.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stratford, Connecticut
“Good family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Lots to choose from on menu. the food was very good and the portions were ample. They have a nice screened porch to eat in as well as inside restaurant. The service was friendly and accommodating and the food arrived fast and hot. A short distance from the center of Brandon.

Visited July 2014