“good food prompt service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Syracuse, New York
“good food prompt service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Arrived tired and headachy, left feeling much more comfortable. The server was attentive, answered all questions and brought food promptly. I had the open turkey sandwich with cheesy mashed potatoes - even had dessert and enjoyed the entire meal. The atmosphere is casual and friendly. Live entertainment - and the band was pretty talented. Clean, nice menu choices. I'll eat there again next time I'm in Bennington.

Visited June 2014

Auburn
“Father's Day Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stopped in for lunch, fourteen of us, they had to separate us, but we all got in, no wait! This is a pretty busy place, we got the last three table open. Service was vary good, our server got our drink's to us in a timely fashion. I had a Whiskey Porter Brew, that was excellent. The open faced Turkey Sandwich I ordered was very good. All the plates that came to our table were decent portions, you should not leave hungry. The service was quick also, I believe we were all done and leaving in about a 45min. span.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Loved the beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is a great local place to eat. The food was very good and the beer was even better. My husband had the venison burger which was very good while I tried the pub burger which was very tasty. Definitely a place to eat when in Bennington.

Hudson Falls, New York
“Excellent beer and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The Waldorf melt is to die for and I highly recommend getting the 8 beer sampler for 9 dollars then a pint of your favorite to have with your meal

Bennington, Vermont
“Great Beers but No Happy Hour Deals???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Madison is a great local bar/restaurant. Offers good seasonal beers and food. I have been very pleased with the service and food. My only suggestion is to have Happy Hour Drink and food Specials!! College kids would love that!