“Vermont's Best Hidden Treasure” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 64 Restaurants in Bennington
Cuisines: Fast Food, Delicatessen
Brooklyn
“Vermont's Best Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2009

We were on our way to Stratton mountain ski resort and my wife was so hungry that she couldn't wait another minute. We found Your Belly's Deli. Cleaver name we thought, so we gave it a shot. Turns out it was the tastiest lunch we have had in forever. I ordered a "Turkey Rachael" off the special board. Mouth watering turkey, smothered in coleslaw topped with melted cheese, open faced on freshly baked bread. MMMMMMM! Amazing! My wife ordered a Turkey BLT and it was HUGH! I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only was it astronomical in size but its taste as well. A must for everyone in the area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent NY style deli...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2008

Excellent NY style deli sandwiches.

Wilmington, Vermont
“Magnifico”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2005

For over ten years whenever we're near Bennington at lunchtime, off we go to this neat deli which we discovered years ago when it was rated one of the top deli's in the Northeast by Yankee Magazine.
Set on a sidestreet of Route 7 in an unassumining building, this place sports an aray of specialty creations dreamed up by its owner (My favorite is the "Vermonter" - roast beef, pastrami, cheese, lettuce and a horseradish sauce on your choice of homemade bread), make your own sandwiches, ruebens, soups and salads, all great portions and reasonably priced.
My only fault is that its about due for a paint job - otherwise it would be an excellent.