“Best Croissant in USA” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 63 restaurants in Bennington
Cuisines: American
Description: Its a bakery but they advertise themselves as a place for breakfast or coffee.
Grenchen, Switzerland
“Best Croissant in USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stepped in because we fancied the Name of the cafe. The whole staff was ever so friendly and the Food: Oh mei, these Croissants...! And then we had to try two of those so good looking Cup cakes and they were: mhhhh, so delicious.

Visited October 2013

87% Recommend
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best bakery in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Had some of the best giant chocolate chip cookies ever right here. I made a point to come by each day I was in Bennington.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clinton, New York
“Best sandwich!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Recently visited Bennington and this place looked cool so we tried it. So glad we did! The atmosphere is really comfortable and laid back. The fresh bread smell when you walk in is mouth watering! I ordered the Banh Mi sandwich and it was probably the best sandwich I've ever had. It had a spicy creamy dressing on it, and amazing fresh veggies and herbs. So tasty! My boyfriend had grilled cheese and chicken soup which he liked a lot. We got some tasty dessert after too - chocolate raspberry bar, and carrot cake cupcake. Very yummy. Would love to go back someday if we visit the area! Location is great - right in the middle of town and great for people watching if you sit outside. I highly recommend a lunchtime visit to this cafe/restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New London CT
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Wife and friend loved their grilled cheese sandwiches and apple flavored soup. I loved my corned beef sandwich and Mexican soup. Great service, fun experience.

Visited August 2013
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend ordered my birthday cake from here and it was absolutly amazing, im in love with the mousse bombs and so my boyfriend special ordered a mousse bomb cake which was dark chocolate cake with chocolate mousse in the layers and chocolate fudge ganache OMG it was HEAVEN!! Thank u very much for the AMAZING CAKE YOU PERFECTED IT...

• Visited August 2013