Booked this hotel because of TripAdvisor. It was accurate. The room was clean and quiet and we only had to pay $5 extra for our dog. Nice part was that all pet rooms are on the first floor with sliding glass doors. Ours opened to a grassy hillside so that our dog could go out from the room and not have to go through the lobby. Coffee and tea were in the lobby, not in the room, which was fine. Decent coffee too! There are no special amenities like a mini bar. TV was a little fuzzy but worked. A decent place to spend the night, with our dog. Didn't need the AC or heat - the weather was cool.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel
- Paradise Hotel Bennington
- Paradise Motel Bennington
- Paradise Motor Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradise Inn is Bennington’s most unique place to stay. Enveloped in gardens and lawns, the Inn is quiet, secluded, peaceful, yet just five minutes from quaint downtown Bennington by foot, where you’ll find shops and great restaurants, coffee and pizza, a fantastic gym and much more. Our 77 rooms are clean, spacious, and well-maintained, and priced ever-so-reasonably. The prefect lodging for individuals, couples, families, and groups, our rooms come in a variety of sizes, from Suites with patios or decks to comfortable economy rooms with king/queen or double beds. Our pool is solar heated to just the right temperature in the summer and surrounded by a slate-stone patio with many chairs and umbrella covered tables. There's great dining just a minute walk away or in downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.