“Favorite place I have Thai'ed!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
West Valley City, Utah
“Favorite place I have Thai'ed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is near where I live and REALLY like the food. It is consistently excellent service, the best food, and great prices. Every time I leave I have a new reason to say 'Wow, this place is great.'

I strongly recommend the Pad Thai. Today I branched out and ordered the Red Curry which was also the best curry I have had. MUST EAT HERE!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
“You have to try Thai This!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Best Thai food ever!!!! I had their Pat Thai and all I have to say is OMG!!!! It's filled with so much flavor! My husband had their red chicken curry and he loved it. We couldn't believed how we both finished our dishes! It is that good! We will be going back for sure! The service was wonderful. Everyone there are so kind and respectful. To everyone out there you all need to go try Thai This. You will love it as much as we do!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We recently visited Salt Lake and were fortunate enough to find Thai This. We eat there both nights we were in town. The food was wonderful and service was great!!! It was the most wonderful Thai food and we have been to Thailand. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Wonderful Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

My husband and I have been eating at Thai This since they opened- we are elated to finally have a good Thai restaurant close to our home. The owners and staff are exceptionally wonderful, kind people. My husband and I inadvertently interrupted the restaurant's private New Year's celebration. Instead of telling us the restaurant was closed, we were invited it, cooked for, and offered all the wonderful desserts the family had prepared. The owner introduced us to the entire family, and made us feel completely at home. What a treasure! Try the Pad Thai- it's some of the best I've ever had. The quail is good, and the curries are fantastic. We've been told many times to speak up and ask for any special requests we might have- the staff is so attentive to the customers' needs! It's a nice, small restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere, great food, and wonderful service.

• Visited February 2012