“YUMMY INDIAN CUISINE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
South Jordan, Utah, United States
“YUMMY INDIAN CUISINE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food is delicious and very filling. The workers are friendly, helpful, courteous, kind, and so accommodating. This was our first experience eating at Bombay House. The whole meal from entering into the restaurant to leaving was a yummy experience. This is a definite favorite from now on. Grateful for this new restaurant that is close to our home. We will be back.

• Visited January 2013

Riverton, Utah, United States
“AMAZING INDIAN FOOD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This place is incredible! The only time I had ever had indian food was when there was an Indian restaurant in this same location a couple years ago, I had a taste of my husbands and I hated it! He loves Indian food so I agreed to come only because it was his birthday! To my surprise.. it was SO GOOD! I am very picky when it comes to food, I only like the same few places we always go and am usually disappointed when I try something totally new like this. I got the Chicken Tikka Masala (mild) It wasnt spicy at all! I loved it. I suggest getting it with the Garlic Naan, its fantastic together! I also tried some of the Chicken Coconut Kurma, very good if you love coconut. And Bollywood Chicken which was also good. The waiter was so nice and so appreciative! The atmosphere was great! Our food came out very quickly. They even gave my husband a free mango ice cream with a candle for his birthday. I hate mango but it was good! and somewhat addicting. Prices werent unreasonable.. all the dishes mentioned above were $12.95 and they come with white rice. The flat breads or Naan is $1.95 - $3.95 depending on what kind you get. We will go back for sure!

• Visited December 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Vegan and Gluten free food in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Bombay House offers may options for those that need to eat gluten free and vegan. This is the type of place where you order your entree's and share with those at your table.
I typically do not enjoy indian food, however Bombay House is the exception! The setting is quite and the food service is timely. Additionally, you are typically seated very quickly as well. I would suggest ordering your food mild or medium as this level is still very flavorful but not too spicy. Great place for a date night as shopping is close by as well.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome Indian in West Jordan, Utah!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

I love having this place in West Jordan. We've finally started to get more restaurants in Jordan Landing!! It's even better when it's such a quality place. We've been so excited about Bombay House opening a location here. We've had to drive all the way to Foothill to eat at that location. The restaurant has very nice ambience. Very clean and quiet with attentive service. If you want a dish to die for try any of the coconut kurmas(chicken, shrimp, lamb--I'm sure the vegetable would be great, but I ain't going to any restaurant to not get something meaty)!! The rice and naan are a great addition. I really enjoyed the Kheer (rice pudding with a very nice mix of spices, cashews, and golden raisins). I love it that I don't have to go far for my Indian Food Fix and that it's right up there with the best you can get anywhere.

Salt Lake City
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I have been long-time patrons of the Salt Lake City location, so we were delighted to have the West Jordan location open. The food was delicious and came quickly. The service was perfect. It's quieter than the other location, so if you're looking to get seated and served quickly with Bombay House-quality food, definitely go. While my husband and I went as a date night, it is very family-friendly.

• Visited November 2012