“Best accommodation in Wendover” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Wendover
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   935 East Wendover Boulevard, Wendover, UT 84083   |
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Wendover
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best accommodation in Wendover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stayed in room 209 and the room was Big and clean. few minutes away from casinos. Quite environment with big and specious room. Friendly and accommodating staffs. One of the pleasant stay in Wendover.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear Pratima
Thank you for taking the time to review my property,I appreciate very much you take the time to answer my short survey.
If I can help you in the future with your accommodations please do not hesitate to contact me at (435) 665-7811

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
West Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very nice and good sized room, it was very clean! My husband and I loved it and enjoyed it very much! The stuff is amazing and super nice! I'm buying a hotel for my in-laws for their anniversary and I'd recommend this hotel to any one!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Anes
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Super 8 with other travelers,I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon. If I can help you with your reservations in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at (435) 665-7811
West Jordan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

it was a clean and quite room comfortable bed could use a tv update fridge worked well the couch was worn out looked okay but couldn't sit on it room was pricey it was okay for a one nights stay

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Liz
Thank for completing our survey regarding you recent stay at our property.
I appreciate very much you're taking the time to do so.Please call me any time you are coming to Wendover so I can help you with your lodging needs.
Jackson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

The room was ok. The basics were covered. Clean room, big comfortable bed, hot shower. Warm in a very cold setting. The breakfast was fine, probably better than average for this kind of place.. I find two major faults. First, the lobby / breakfast area was a war zone. This is presumably being fixed as they finish a remodel, but there was virtually no seating and a long trek in bitter cold to the room to carry food back. Not a chance of getting back there with a warm waffle. The other thing, very easily fixed and therefore entirely inexcusable: I asked for and got a big bed, because I fill it up, from headboard to foot. Few things irritate me more during the night than a king bed made up with a small sheet that doesn't reach the bottom of the bed. Whoever thinks that's a good idea has no real appreciation of a big bed, because they totally undermine it. This is real carelessness or a very stupid economy after putting in a big bed in the first place.

Room Tip: If you need a king bed, be forewarned.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Jackson,,Thank you for taking the time to write a review on my property,our goal is to meet or exceed your expectations,by writing this review you are helping us to improve and get better on every aspect,please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns,we look forward to see you in the near future,

Sincerely

Dimas Garcia
(435) 665-7811
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The front desk person who checked me in was very kind and helpful. I stayed in room # 117 and the room was big, very clean with comfortable bed. I felt very welcomed and didn't have to encounter any problem.

Room Tip: Room 117 is very nice.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Hi Govinda,Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about my hotel,I appreciate very much the time you take to write this review,and hope to see you again very soon.
Thanks in advance
Dimas

Been to Super 8 Wendover? Share your experiences!