“Totally average” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   935 East Wendover Boulevard, Wendover, UT 84083   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Wendover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I left my glasses after spending the night here, and they were mailed back to me by the time I made it home from my trip. The hotel itself was nice, with clean rooms, quiet surroundings and a nice, pressurized shower. Got up before breakfast to hit the flats, so can't comment on that. Overall, I would stay here again if I'm ever back in Wendover.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Matthew.
I'm glad to read that our services satisfied you,Everyone of you can help us to improve our services by telling us that we are doing it right or wrong.
Thank you for sharing whit the public your experience at my property.

Auburn, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Let's face it, if you've chosen to stay in Wendover, UT you don't have many options. I chose this hotel based on the good reviews it received and the fact that the Days Inn was reviewed as messy and under a big renovation just days from when I planned to stay in Wendover. After staying here I'm dumbfounded as to how it got even an average review.

Pro - decent price, large room
Con - no screens on windows, drain cover off bathtub drain, tiles missing in shower, shower head minimally functional (looked like it had lots of nice settings but in reality they were all the same), small stains on bedspread, worst of all the room smelled awful.

Also the breakfast is minimal, the only protein offered was fruit yogurt or hard boiled eggs still in the shell. Desk staff attitude decidedly indifferent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Guest,thank you for sharing your comments out on the web. We are here because of you.so your comments are very important to us,
Please be sure that we are on the way to improvement, Please keep us on your list for your next trip out across Wendover. I assure you a better experience at my property

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Another long day of driving and needed and quite place to rest. We located the Super 8 in Wendover and were very pleased. We were greeted by a very friendly front desk person and assured that our accommodations would be clean, quite and comfortable. All is true and I would stay here again.
Mr. & Mrs. R. T.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a great value, this is the place to stay.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Mr. R.T.

It was a pleasure helping you whit your accommodations this last stay in our Super 8 Wendover. I am very pleased to see we meet your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Truly yours.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Simple, clean and convenient. The manager was very attentive and concerned about our comfort. The room was large and comfortable - the bed was just great! And the price was right. It wasn't easy to settle on a hotel in this area of the country, things seem a little rough and we're suspicious of casinos. This hotel is on the Utah side and far from the casinos. We'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Traveler.

It is very much appreciated you are taking the time to post a review on to my property,I made sure all my staff get involved in reading all reviews and give our best to you,our guests, I'm very pleased to se our mission accomplished.

Tremonton, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stay here all the time. It's clean, comfortable, and nice. Pool is nice in the summertime. Staff is very helpful. Had a billing issue when they switched over to super 8 and they took care of it with no problems. They actually remember us every time we go over. Larry is always very helpful and friendly. It's on the quieter side of town, and smoke-free. It's definitely our first choice in hotel. Since it's now super 8 it's even better.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Lefay,Thank you for your honest feedback,I appreciate you got out of your way to write a review about my property We are very pleased to see that we meet your expectations.Thank you again and look forward to see you the next time you are in Wendover.
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Stuck in snowstorm, low on funds. Given a two bed room for 2 adults & 1 little dog. Not charged extra for dog. This trip we stayed at over 20 Super 8 motels to & from my mother's funeral. This was the only Super 8 that showed concern for our circumstances. Night manager was awesome & caring when we checked in. Mr. Garcia, hotel manager, made it a point we knew weather for next 500 miles to our home. It's a very small town with casinos in Wendover, NV, one mile away. Temperature was about 20-30 something with thick fog. We ate in room & enjoyed 12 hours of warmth in front of tv. Too cold for swimming pool. We also had great handicapped room & parking. I recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2013
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Ruth, Thank you for your honest feedback,thank you for spreading the word on the web about my property and staff,I am very please to accomplish the goal of serving you and meet your expectations,Please remember that we are here because of you.
Thank you again.
Dimas Garcia

Been to Super 8 Wendover? Share your experiences!