“Good Value for the Price.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn to your Saves list
Knights Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   505 E Wendover Blvd, P.O. Box 538, Wendover, UT 84083 (Formerly Heritage Motel)   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Wendover
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good Value for the Price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is not a 5 or 4 star hotel, but if you pay for a 1 star hotel and get a decent room that is clean with towels and the tv works you are ahead of the game. The front desk clerk was super friendly and just a pleasure to speak with. I wouldn't recommend bringing the wife and 6 kids, but who brings a family to Wendover. You save a couple of bucks by staying here then cross the border to Nevada and give the money you saved to the casinos. If you want fancy accommodations then you better look elsewhere.

Room Tip: If you really want a good room, try a more expensive hotel, If you want a decent room wait until th...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
oneonkar S, General Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank You very much for this review. Thanks for your honesty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Klamath Falls, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

The carpet was a little dirty, so bring some slippers! But the sheets and towels were clean. The wall sockets were kinda finicky, but all worked. I booked the room 3 days before I got there, and when I arrived I asked for a room with a microwave and a fridge, I got one with no problem. It was supposed to be one king bed, but I got two queen, which wasn't a big deal because it was just me anyways. There is a family dollar store right next door which was really convenient for grabbing snacks and other little things. Overall a good value for the price!

• Stayed June 2014
Thank You very much for taking out some time and writeing a review for us.
Salt Lake City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were not at all impressed by this motel. The room was ok, but the beds were awful. Also, the whole motel can use some paint and cleaning up. We chose it because it had the best price, but we got what we paid for. Also, the clerk made a mistake and only booked us for one night, when we were supposed to be there for two, and yes he did correct his mistake. I doubt that we will choose this motel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Sorry for the problems you faced. We are slowly trying to improve our hotel. Thank You
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I did not expect a great motel in this area of Utah. I was on a cross country road trip and passed through Wendover. However, the Knights Inn totally changed my perception of Wendover. The motel was very cheap and affordable. I decided to stay for another night because of the great casinos down the block. I had a nice time with my family and would love to come back to this motel again. The bed was comfortable and big for the price. I only paid $45 !!!! I loved it !

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank You very much really appreciate it.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Spent one night here and found the room to be large and clean. It's not a modern casino motel but the bed was comfortable and the staff were business like and polite. Another plus is that it's not in the middle of the casino strip but a few blocks away so you're not in the traffic and noise.
I'd give it five stars if it had a digital flat screen TV. Still much more relaxing that staying in a casino.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank You very much for your honesty. We really appreciate it.
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My experience has been very diverse with the hotels all over the country due to the travel required by my work. I came to Utah in April 2014 and chose to stay at Knights Inn. The price of the hotel was within my budget and the place is accommodated with clean environment, friendly staff, and amazing Wifi connection. I stayed here for 2 weeks and was very satisfied.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
oneonkar S, General Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thanks for taking some time and writing a review for us. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience. Hope to see you again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Rooms were dirty and smelled of smoke. One room had a smoke detector hanging with the cover missing. Front desk clerk scratched his private area during the entire check in. After viewing the rooms I insisted they refund my money. Money was refunded.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
oneonkar S, General Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Our cancellation policy is 4pm and you checked in at 8. Our employee refused to give you a refund at first because it was 4 hours past the policy. After a little argument he ended up giving you a refund.Just because there was an argument or you had a problem with the employee does not mean you should write an over exagerrated review. You asked for a refund and you got it even if it was after 4pm. Any ways we apologize for the inconvience.

Been to Knights Inn? Share your experiences!