“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bogue Chitto, MS
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We stopped in to visit Red Robin for the first time since we heard they are building one near us. The burgers were fantastic and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely visit Red Robin again!

Visited March 2014

Mesquite, Nevada
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were huge fans of Red Robin when we lived in Layton, Utah. We now live in Nevada but were recently in St George and thought it would be fun to go to Red Robin and have a hamburger and get my wife a Chocolate Malt which she loves. The burger was about a tasteless and I have had. They used to make the Malts from scratch with real ice cream and great malt. The one she got tasted like soft ice cream and neither one of us could taste the malt so won't go back there again and based on this visit I could not in good faith recommend it to anyone.

Visited March 2014
Ellaville, Georgia, United States
“Best Chicken wrap!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Brought out two things of fresh chips and salsa. Had pretty good spinach and artichoke dip with fresh made chips, which was yummy and it had fresh red onion on top. I liked that, I wish it had more and I defiantly will be making that next time. I had the strawberry lemonade which was so disappointing. It was like water with strawberries that were half dissolved in it. Yuck! The chicken wrap was absolutely delicious! LOVED it!! Couldn't eat the whole thing so took it home and ate it cold later and still absolutely delicious!! My friend had the barbq burger with pineapple, it was good except the bun was soggy. :( I think I'll stick to the chicken wrap! Still dreaming of that chicken wrap!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Hit or miss”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was like our third visit. None of them stood out as great. Service was deplorable. Waitress was too busy chatting and walking around aimlessly. Manager eventually saw us looking frustrated and came over to help. Overall same issue as most St. George restaurants....kids managing and serving. Food was not great either. Would not recommend.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Good sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I really like their fry sauce and that they give you unlimited fry refills. Lots of great burger options as well. The best part if your a vegetarian like myself they can substitute any meat patty for a veggie patty.

Visited December 2012