“Best Chicken wrap!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ellaville, Georgia, United States
“Best Chicken wrap!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Brought out two things of fresh chips and salsa. Had pretty good spinach and artichoke dip with fresh made chips, which was yummy and it had fresh red onion on top. I liked that, I wish it had more and I defiantly will be making that next time. I had the strawberry lemonade which was so disappointing. It was like water with strawberries that were half dissolved in it. Yuck! The chicken wrap was absolutely delicious! LOVED it!! Couldn't eat the whole thing so took it home and ate it cold later and still absolutely delicious!! My friend had the barbq burger with pineapple, it was good except the bun was soggy. :( I think I'll stick to the chicken wrap! Still dreaming of that chicken wrap!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Hit or miss”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was like our third visit. None of them stood out as great. Service was deplorable. Waitress was too busy chatting and walking around aimlessly. Manager eventually saw us looking frustrated and came over to help. Overall same issue as most St. George restaurants....kids managing and serving. Food was not great either. Would not recommend.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Good sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I really like their fry sauce and that they give you unlimited fry refills. Lots of great burger options as well. The best part if your a vegetarian like myself they can substitute any meat patty for a veggie patty.

Visited December 2012
New Harmony, Utah, United States
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

the burgers are great, my husband LOVES the one with the fried egg on it, I LOVE the avocado ones. the chicken salads are wonderful and the chicken tortilla soup is exceptional!! the service is always wonderful and really I can't think of anything I don't like other then the fact that I am paying so much money for a burger or salad which is why I didn't give it a higher rating

Visited June 2012
St. George, Utah
“overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

there are better hamburger places to choose from. this was overpriced and terrible srevice,greasy meat.

Visited April 2012