“If you have to choose one thing to do in southern Utah...DO THIS!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ATV and Jeep Adventure Tours

Ranked #1 of 8 attractions in Washington
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Gateway to ZION National Park recently voted # 1 National Park in the USA! WE are the MOST experienced and the FIRST company of our kind in Southern Utah. WE have been serving our guests for 15 years now and loving every minute of it. Open year round! WE offer ATV, Jeep and Rhino Tours, all can be customized for your personal adventures. Featured on Good Morning America!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Eagle River, Alaska
“If you have to choose one thing to do in southern Utah...DO THIS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Our first time on this tour was in 1998...we joined up with two other couples in St. George this past October and knew that this had to be included as one of our "activities". WE HAD A BALL!! Brody and Jay familiarized us with how to operate the ATV's and then we were off on a great adventure. The scenery is awesome and both guides really know their stuff about the history, people, plants and animals in the area. We learned more about Zion National Park on this tour than we did on the tour at Zion. And, riding on the sand dunes is FUN!! Honestly, your trip to St. George isn't complete until you've gone on a tour with these guys!!

Visited October 2011

“Amazing experience !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011 via mobile

We went on a 4 hour ride with our guide Brody. We are ready to take the tour again tomorrow :-) Dont miss this !! A great way to see the nature and lots of fun. Great service and a very nice guide who told us lots about the nature - very interesting ! Would recommend this to anyone.

St. George, Utah
“Excellent trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

We went on the 2 hour safari jeep tour and it was wonderful. The scenery was amazing and our guide "Brody" was very cool. Highly recommended excursion.

Visited August 2011
Viera, Florida
“A truly unique and amazing cool experience for our entire family... A big thumbs up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I made Monday reservations for my family of four (myself, wife, daughter - 13, son - 11) about five days in advance of our June 2011 visit to St. George, UT. It turns out that weekday reservations are awesome, because we were the only people in the party. It was just like we had our own private tour!

One of the important criteria for selecting ATV and Jeep Adventure Tours was the ability to allow my children (ages 13 & 11) to drive for at least part of the 4-hour tour. For kids under the age of 15, the ATV is shared with an adult in the party; and when you're not riding on public roadways or unsafe areas, the kids are allowed to drive. This is possible in one of two ways: 1) for a reasonable passenger add-on, the kids could ride with my wife & I... and then we could take turns swapping out drivers; or 2) for the regular price of an adult on their own ATV, the touring company will place an adult guide with each child. We chose option #2, because I wanted drive for every second of the tour (& didn't want to share!!!) and my wife (a 1st time driver) was too nervous about the added responsibility of our daughter's safety being just a novice herself.

As to our experience, everything was awesome. First, the equipment is top notch and well cared for. They provided everything. Gloves, goggles, helmet (of course), water & snacks. All we needed to bring was our camera. I weigh over 300 lbs... and they placed me on a vehicle that rode like an Escalade! Safety was stressed; and we were given ~15 minutes of ATV orientation and practice driving. Then off to the scenery and trails. It was all so beautiful and fun. We found arrowheads, climbed rocks, drove through incredibly cool sand dunes. Our drivers were friendly, courteous, safety conscientious, and just lots of fun. Our kids had a blast (and they were able to drive a little over half the time). My wife quickly got the hang of driving her own ATV... and I can't wait to go back.

It is one of our family's most favorite vacation memories.... EVER!

Visited June 2011
MC1952, Guest Relations Manager at ATV and Jeep Adventure Tours, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
So glad you loved your trip with us. Thank you for sharing the awesome photos! Looking forward to riding with you again! :-)
Medford, Oregon
“Had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I am a single Mom with two boys and while planning a summer road trip to a few of our great National Parks, I stumbled upon ATV & Jeep ADVENTURES and was it ever! BEST activity of our whole trip!!!!
WE loved it! I had NEVER been on an ATV and yet I was really comfortable in a short amount of time. My boys are still talking about it with friends and want to do it again! We chose the 5 hour tour which included lunches at the "Soft Rock Cafe"! Everything about this tour was FIRST CLASS - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! :-)
Jay and Brodie were our guides, very nice and put us all at ease right away!
Medford MOM