“A good place for eat in Vernal” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Vernal
Cuisines: Mexican
Waco, Texas
“A good place for eat in Vernal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Decent food. Interesting sauces but the experience was good and I will be back. I had a burrito that was about the size of my head. And it was GOOD. If I was to complain about anything the level of English being spoken there isnt that high... but that means the food is REALLY mexican right?

Visited December 2013

Verona, Wisconsin
“Not Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I liked the service but i sure didn't liked the food it made me sick they need to change there menu and make something good

Visited November 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Thank you Sylvia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I always stop to eat here when I come home to visit as they have the best salsa and carne asada tacos. This was a bittersweet meal as I was in town for my grandma's funeral and this was one of her favourite restaurants to go to, and as usual the food was delicious and the service was wonderful. So when we asked for the bill we were told that the meal was on Sylvia in honour of my grandma. It was a wonderful gesture and meant so much to me and my mom, my family have been coming to La Cabana weekly for over 15 years and for Syvlia to do that for us during such a emotional time really was appreciated. Thank you Sylvia and to your sister and the rest of the La Cabana family.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dolores, Colorado, United States
“Good food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Very good home cooked meals had the special. Got a piece of peach pie with it. Very good we really enjoyed the food we travel all the time and it is hard to get good mexican food

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Vernal, Utah, United States
“small groups”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The service is great they are eager to please which is what makes this place awesome, the rice is a little dry and bland, and if you have a big family this isnt the place the seating is crowded and small...

Visited October 2012