“Terrible.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in Vernal
Cuisines: Mexican
“Terrible.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012 via mobile

Tried this place twice, the first time not to impressed with the food but the gentleman working was friendly so we gave it another shot, never again. The waitress was rude, we sat for 40 minutes to place an order, it took forever to get our food which mind you my kids got theirs then my husband and myself about 15 minutes later, the food was cold and it wasn't even busy us and another little group were the only ones there. I told the waitress about the cold food and got the response if what you want another one ? Not much to choose from in Vernal so at that rate I'll eat at home or in another town.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Mountain Home
“Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

One of the very best mexican resturants I have eaten at. The food is always terrific and service is good. The sisters that own the place are the best cooks and owners of a great place to enjoy terrific mexican food.

Coalville, Utah, Usa
“Slow service, salsa is good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011 via mobile

Food is mediocre. American food on the menu is better than the Mexican.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Weirdest chile verde burrito ever”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

I ordered a chile verde burrito, not knowing exactly what to expect but hoping for a New Mexican style green sauce. What I got was a hot turkey sandwich but with a flour tortilla instead of bread. All it was missing was some stuffing and cranberry sauce. I checked with the waitress to make sure I was looking at a chile verde burrito and she said that's how they make it. I asked if "they", presumably the cooks, were Mexican, and she said they were.

So, I dunno what to say. It was definitely the worst chile verde burrito I've ever had, but perhaps it was one of the best hot turkey sandwiches. Anyway, the service was friendly, and I liked the (very mild) salsa and thin ungreasy tortilla chips. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so I'll give this restaurant a good review.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“best standard fare ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

no alcohol. you won't find mole, chile colorado, ceviche, etc. this is standard combo plate tacos, burritos and enchiladas. BUT- they do this kind of fare better than anywhere i've ever had. they make all tortillas fresh, and the fresh fried taco shell was super light, airy and crispy. the rice had a very nice mild cumin and cinammon taste. the enchilada sauce was bland, but palatable, inoffensive. just ery good overall, so muc hbetter than expected.

• Visited May 2011