This is a small motel in a small town not far from Bryce Canyon NP. There are restaurants in walking distance. The motel was exceptionally clean and bright. The beds were great The room seemed like it had been updated recently. We had a room in the back that was very quiet. Big screen flat TV with DISH. Microwave and small refrig.
Everything you could ask for. The room was a bit small but totally acceptable. The quality of the room, outside of size, was superior to many of the much higher priced hotels I have stayed at. I would take this any day over the bigger hotels that are just a little bit closer to Bryce. And the price is at least half or a third what you will pay at the bigger hotels in the area. I highly recommend this motel if you don't care about all the fluff of the bigger hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steppingstone Motel Is a small family operated motel with very clean and comfortable rooms and a relaxed atmosphere. Each room is personalized and different from anything you will find in the area. We are located in on Scenic Byway 12 In Tropic Utah and is the Steppingstone to the Grand Staircace-Escalante National Monument. The Visitor's Center is only 5 miles south of the motel. The beautiful Mossy Cave hiking trail is 3 miles from town and is certainly worth the time to investigate. Take a look around and enjoy the splendor. AAA approved/ recommended by Lets Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bybee's Steppingstone Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bybee`s Steppingstone Hotel Tropic
- Bybee's Steppingstone Motel Tropic, Utah