We stayed here for one night in may, while visiting Bryce Canyon NP. Situated a 15 a 20 minute drive away from Bryce NP entrance it is a pretty good place to stay. When we pulled up we thought it was a very charming little motel and it proved to be so.
The motel itself is pretty small, having only 8 rooms. Check in went smooth and the room we had was situated at the backside of the motel, away from any noise that traffic may cause. The room had everything we needed for a night and even more. There was a small fridge, a microwave, a big flatscreen tv, WiFi, and a decent and clean bathroom. The double bed we had was pretty comfortable.
The old-fashioned guestbook in the room gave this motel that extra personal and charming touch. Very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steppingstone Motel Is a small family operated motel with very clean and comfortable rooms and a relaxed atmosphere. Each room is personalized and different from anything you will find in the area. We are located in on Scenic Byway 12 In Tropic Utah and is the Steppingstone to the Grand Staircace-Escalante National Monument. The Visitor's Center is only 5 miles south of the motel. The beautiful Mossy Cave hiking trail is 3 miles from town and is certainly worth the time to investigate. Take a look around and enjoy the splendor. AAA approved/ recommended by Lets Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Bybee's Steppingstone Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bybee`s Steppingstone Hotel Tropic
- Bybee's Steppingstone Motel Tropic, Utah