We stayed two nights. The room is very clean, has a flat screen TV, and the wifi speed is good. It has a kettle so that we can boil water for instant coffee and tea. The only problem is, the fridge doesn't seem to work, but we don't really need to use it anyway.
For the price we paid, it is definitely great value, and the motel isn't far from Bryce National Park. Compare it with other motels, this one is actually very good. I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steppingstone Motel Is a small family operated motel with very clean and comfortable rooms and a relaxed atmosphere. Each room is personalized and different from anything you will find in the area. We are located in on Scenic Byway 12 In Tropic Utah and is the Steppingstone to the Grand Staircace-Escalante National Monument. The Visitor's Center is only 5 miles south of the motel. The beautiful Mossy Cave hiking trail is 3 miles from town and is certainly worth the time to investigate. Take a look around and enjoy the splendor. AAA approved/ recommended by Lets Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bybee's Steppingstone Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bybee`s Steppingstone Hotel Tropic
- Bybee's Steppingstone Motel Tropic, Utah